Reviews for It Wouldn't Be MakeBelieve
Cruelest Sea chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
So sad! But beautifully written.
Kirmon64 chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Odairu: 'sniff' I swear I almost cried at the end... I haven't watched much of DS9, so I don't know much about Vic, but this fic... 'sniffs again'

Orion: Oh...I loved this one...'goes to check out other your other fics'
Jenna chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Lovely story.

Made me cry.
Lattelady chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
Wow this is a wonderful story. You've covered all the bases, written a story with a good plot and a lovely romance..sniff, sniff...

I've always loved the idea of a relationship between these two and it's wonderful to finally find a story about them. Thanks so much for writing it.
The Rose chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Wah! So sad! *sniffle* That is *so* Vic Fontaine. *sniffle* Wah! Well written, brought tears to my eyes. *sobbing, sniffling*
-'-,-
Diva Urd chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
I've read my share of FanFics, but this one actually managed to make me cry. Very well written, couldn't stop reading it all the way through.
Neverend chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
That was so sad. And sweet. I loved it. And I hated it because I wanted a happy ending. But somehow a happy ending wouldn't do it justice. I cried, and not just slightly wet eyes cried, rolling tears weeping cried.
Neverend chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I've only read the very first part of this so far, not even finished this page, but I really, really like it. For one thing it's a pairing that I have never even considered before, but which I find immensely satisfying. I also find it interesting how Vic's, um... old fashioned sort of personality combines with his knowledge of data and technology and the future, I even wondered about that while watching the show. Good work, I shall now read on.