Reviews for A Little Indigestion Between Friends
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ugluk with a stuffed bear? That's one image I don't want to think about. I will certainly be using some lines from here in my everyday life, if you don't mind, namely:
"I shall be forced to stuff you inside your pillowcase and take a stick to it." Promises to be very useful with younger siblings. And:
"This isn't a healing brew [substitute with 'medicine'], it's sludge from the privy." Next time my mother tries to force me to drink DayQuil or NyQuil, I am going to put this to good use.
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Poor Frodo. I wouldn't drink that crap no matter what ANYONE said! Even Merry! But I still love him to death. Oy my god... The scene where he was crying about losing Frodo was so freaking cute!

Loved this story.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Leslie the Magnificent chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
*I* thought the teddy bear thing was obvious... Good story, very pleasant read.
hoom chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
*Rolls around on the floor laughing* Oh, that was amazing! I love Frodo's attitude! He probably would get really sick of all the attention, even if it was well ment. That remark about Ugluk with the bear was great too!
Heather chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
*lol* This was hilarious! Seriously, my Dad's looking at me like I'm a freak from the next room 'cause I keep laughing. I'm not completely sure what happened, though. Was it the bending sickness, indegestion, or a hangover? Ah, well. It still rocked! .
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Arwen and Aragorn's subtle humor was perfect! The whole story was wonderful! :) And a perfect balance of humor and angst. But *who* can get Frodo to take it this time? I don't know if he'll do it for Merry again! Great job! :)

Merlynnod chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wonderful story, perfect capture of that singular camraderie between Frodo and Merry. :)
Regina L chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Well, I think this is a fic that has gone very, very right! :-) An unexpectedly funny use of Aragorn & Arwen (not characters who bubble over with humor at first thought), splendid description (especially of the food-I'm hungry now), & above all a flawless interplay between Frodo & Merry. You have captured the quasi-sibling quality I've always pictured the Frodo/Merry relationship possessing. A wonderful tale-thank you.
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Oh, this is brilliant! I had the most terrible time keeping from laughing out loud at work when I read this: "Standing on the other side of the door, placid, knowing smile adorning her radiant face stood the Queen. She looked past her husband and directed her gaze to Frodo and Frodo knew that he had been completely, unequivocally and summarily beaten."
And Merry foiling the allergy excuse...hee hee!
I'm amazed at how smoothly you turn from angst to humor and back. The little heart-to-heart between Merry and Frodo manages to be affecting *and* feed the humor at the same time. (Like the angsty moments of "Ale and Scars," actually, only it went deeper into angst this time!)
Thanks for a great read!
Iorhael chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Oh, they are /not/ going to give him the dose, right? Well, he threw up, for heaven's sake! Poor dear. But stubborn Frodo - you always make me smile.
aelfgifu chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
grete storie man! But you should read mine. It is real cool. It has a girl hobbit named Emma and when comes to the shire, all the hobbits fall in love with her, and frodo gives up the havens because shes all that and-hey! my name is Emma! go figure!
he heh-this was a very very good little piece! But where was the bit about each of the characters rubbing soothing circles on Frodo's back? I NEED soothing circles, dimmit! And have you finished my rock opera story idea yet? The bunny is just for you! And the bunny has big gnarly teeth.
lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Wonderful! Wonderful! The crowd goes wild...tree
cpsings4him chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Bravo! This was great! Poor Frodo is forever being forced to drink something yucky in these fics, isn't he? But it's only cause they love 'em! LOL! Very enjoyable! I always love Merry with Frodo! That dollop of angst was delicious! I'll take two dollops next time, please! Do you have more?
hobbitfeet13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Can I say I am in total awe of your humor writing? You have a wonderful balance of hobbit-cuteness, dry humor, and just a hint of darkness that many writers normally leave it. I bow to your greatness. (Merry with a teddy bear *snickers behind hand*)