Reviews for One Thousand Paper Cranes
twiichy chapter 1 . 7/28
Now I can't sleep anymoreee :(( I hate angst but this one is really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Waaaah. i cried and cried and cried after reading this fan fic of yours. I'm so touched.. :(
Christabelle Winter chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is a well-written story and all, but it's not the type of story I'd imagine to revolve around characters like Sendoh and Rukawa. Also, the Rukawa voice strikes me as a bit off, because it gets sentimental rather quickly, which isn't how I imagine Rukawa to be like. And Sendoh strikes me more as the type of guy who would die in a reckless accident than have cancer, since he seems to be one of the most robust people who's full of vitality, even his face seems to glow with health. But I guess it's just fiction so you can imagine anything you like.
IlluminedAWe chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So, after deciding to tentatively venture back into Slam Dunk, this was the story that I absolutely HAD to look up. Again.

And it made me cry.

Again.

I've always loved the story of the thousand paper cranes, and it was amazing to see how something with the potential to be so cliche was made into something magical.

There was an occasional spelling error, but those technicalities didn't detract much from this beautiful story.

Wonderfully tragic.

IlluminedAWe
November Reign chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Tear, sniff, cry (T.T)

Lanyaka! This story reminds me so much of my current most favorite sad anime, Air. Bat ganyan ka? You're making me cry! Bad yon!

Beautiful Story though, didn't notice this before when I visit your profile.
blufox chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Im breaking the rules again. Hahaha.

Anyway, Unlike before, I no longer had to stop and gather my breath while reading this fic; however, as I read it all over again, my tears automatically started to fall and all I can do it cover my mouth to hinder *weird* sounds from coming out of it.

After reading it for over 7 times, I still find myself crying. Oh gosh. I suck. You rock. :)
aisha4senru chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
i read this fic too many times and kept on crying all over my keypads! you're so great and this fic is so sigh...painful to read...sigh...sniff..sniff...sigh..sobs...poor kaede...poor darling...why? sigh..okay...i'm being nonsense already. anyway, thank you and keep on writing, you're the best, and please don't forget celibacy...too...don't kill anyone at the end...please...don't make me cry again and again..
superaccountant chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
this is...so sad, so touching

abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
you almost made me cry ( nonetheless, i really love this!
RainbowKiss chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Amazing...

I'm practically dabbing tears from my eyes...guess it wasn't a coincidence that I've read this. I first encountered the same story (the thousand paper cranes by a girl..) on my email about a year ago and i just found that inspiring. I was supposed to read your 'breakwaters' but the title 'one thousand paper cranes' caught me...and arghh! i'm so glad i took the time. this is such a well worth read..and I also happened to be searching for the title of the song 'moments'..and it was so Senru all the way..

Great, great job here! More power.
Natalie chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I wonder if you still remember me, I once reviewed ur ficcy. Stumble upon this fic jz recently (very outdated indeed!) I cried after reading it. Job well done! Gambate! :)
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
i feel nostalgic of the 'kaede jr' days. you're getting better and better at this aki-chan. i can feel all the emotions oozing from this fic as though they were my own.
whether it be laughs, or tears you never fail to draw these from me-maybe it's just me being too emotional and all, then again can i help it if i think you're really one good writer?
kudos, aki-chan
sgo -
nincompoop chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
you're fics always gets me...
tze chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
its romantic.. but sad! why do you have to make rukawa and sendoh suffer like that? you made me and my sister cry! hope you'll write more stories but hopefully, it will be a happy ending :)
White Meteor chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I read that story about the girl that tried to make 10 cranes. That story made me sad then and your story is making me sad now. *sniffles*