Reviews for Harry Potter Year 6: The Master of Masters
tOSdude chapter 14 . 4/11
Too bad I didn't know about Harry Potter or fanfiction when I was 3 or I would have been all over this story.
Jokes aside, great work.
nevostion chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Waka is not the first to se tidus. Riku is the first. She mets him in the ruin in the intro.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
This is fucking stupid!
raven spotter chapter 22 . 10/3/2015
Great story, thanks for writing it.

Steve
lgillenwater23wideopenwest.com chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Svenion chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
I thought they were keeping Harry's power a secret? Also, for having a lot of things he doesn't understand, Harry doesn't seem to be trying to figure any of it out. I like a stronger Harry, but a smarter Harry would have been better, IMO.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Good chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Yeah, Harry is safe now. Oh, I was wondering how Tom got Dumbledore's hair. Glad to know.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
How could the real Professor Dumbledore get the answer wrong?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Interesting story so far.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Very simplistic ID questions that anyone who had read the Daily Prophet and had been to Hogwarts could have answered, not to mention info from any child of a DE who attended. I'm surprised Harry wasn't drooling while he said 'duh'.
son of loki chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
im sorry, i never enjoy writing reviews that insult the story but... this is bad. very very bad. seems immature to me especially this part

"Ha you're a funny guy there Tom. What do you plan to do? Bore me to death?" Harry asked with a smug expression on his face.

"Oh well, I see that you have gained some attitude since the death of your godfather, haven't you?" Voldemort asked with a smile.

"You shut up about him! You didn't know him, and it was your fault he's dead!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs.

anyway i saw so some other reviews complementing the story so ill keep reading. it might have just been the first few chapters
akan chapter 22 . 9/29/2010
une peu gary sue, non?
Haunt of twilight chapter 22 . 8/2/2010
I love this story! I can't believe you stopped where you did. I love that Harry got a Phoenix!
ewokiegangsta chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
grrrrrrrrrrr! i think i will find out where you live, go round to your house and assasinate you if you dont start spelling hermione right, your like victor krum with 'hermy-own'