Reviews for Harry Potter Year 6: The Master of Masters
raven spotter chapter 22 . 10/3
Great story, thanks for writing it.

Steve chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Svenion chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
I thought they were keeping Harry's power a secret? Also, for having a lot of things he doesn't understand, Harry doesn't seem to be trying to figure any of it out. I like a stronger Harry, but a smarter Harry would have been better, IMO.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Good chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Yeah, Harry is safe now. Oh, I was wondering how Tom got Dumbledore's hair. Glad to know.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
How could the real Professor Dumbledore get the answer wrong?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Interesting story so far.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Very simplistic ID questions that anyone who had read the Daily Prophet and had been to Hogwarts could have answered, not to mention info from any child of a DE who attended. I'm surprised Harry wasn't drooling while he said 'duh'.
son of loki chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
im sorry, i never enjoy writing reviews that insult the story but... this is bad. very very bad. seems immature to me especially this part

"Ha you're a funny guy there Tom. What do you plan to do? Bore me to death?" Harry asked with a smug expression on his face.

"Oh well, I see that you have gained some attitude since the death of your godfather, haven't you?" Voldemort asked with a smile.

"You shut up about him! You didn't know him, and it was your fault he's dead!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs.

anyway i saw so some other reviews complementing the story so ill keep reading. it might have just been the first few chapters
akan chapter 22 . 9/29/2010
une peu gary sue, non?
Haunt of twilight chapter 22 . 8/2/2010
I love this story! I can't believe you stopped where you did. I love that Harry got a Phoenix!
ewokiegangsta chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
grrrrrrrrrrr! i think i will find out where you live, go round to your house and assasinate you if you dont start spelling hermione right, your like victor krum with 'hermy-own'
serenityselena chapter 22 . 5/25/2010
magnificent story ...

I loved reading it _
My Little Vixen chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
I don't want this to sound like a flame, so please don't be offended by my review. I would like, however, to question Harry's motives for calmly walking out in the middle of a skirmish. Surely he would be too busy fighting to do that...and for that matter, wouldn't one of the death eaters, who seem to have no reservations about killing people, at least try to hit him with a spell? I'm afraid I can't imagine them all waiting around for Harry to finish his conversation.

Good luck with your other stories, as I see you've finished this one.

Jake1993 chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
Thanks for a very very good story! I am new to FF, so I read it just now...