Reviews for Sakura: Knight of the Clow
chaosrin chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
Nice to see the reactions, wonder if this means all sorts od magical or special people popping up.
Wonder if you add in anime crossovers elements.
Still glad you updated.
Hagi's Replacement chapter 35 . 7/31/2014
honestly lovin' the story can't wait for ya to write more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 35 . 7/30/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
Zoro50 chapter 35 . 7/30/2014
My favorite story of yours gets another chapter! Nice little piece here, no action but the Kaho/Tomoyo interaction was pretty amusing. Keep up the good work!
aria sun chapter 34 . 5/10/2014
*wipes tears of joy* Wonderful, imaginative, sparky! I loved the Ichihgo bit and the talking rats must continue! Yes they must! Arigato for such a wonderful chapter!
Hagi's Replacement chapter 34 . 12/18/2013
Love the story, its a great redo of CCS with some adult tweaks, most of the characters went in a mostly expected direction. Plot, character interaction, character personality(aside from the more than minor tweak to Sakura to make it work) along with basic extra ideas(beast card, spark card, the rats) are all solid. Even the frickin' cameos are well done(the Rayarth knights). I hope the story isn't dead, if its still going I can't wait for more
Major Mike Powell III chapter 34 . 10/11/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This was very nice and interesting. Quite interesting.

So, we have a new crisis to be dealt with, this time, with slime monsters. LOL
Well, the battle was pretty good, and I got a good kick out of Water smooching Meiling when summoned. o3o Chu. So cute. X3
Oh yeah, and dayum. Dem costumes. (Wavy Line) Tomoyo, you genius. :3
And then, we have Clow pondering on this "test" she put Sakura and Meiling through. Interesting.

Good work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 34 . 10/5/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
Spikesagitta chapter 34 . 10/5/2013
So testing? Why though? He's curious to whose hands his legacy is left in?
Zoro50 chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
Another excellent addition to my favorite shanejayell fic.
chaosrin chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
typo-pert breats
Do keeping the talking rats anyway do update with longer length or often.
Gamer chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
Oh wow! This fic is still here! How long has it been.
aria sun chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
*Ahh..* just wish i had read this with coffee. wouldve been better than ever. This is a great work, and any thanks for the fun read. It is humorous and unique. I loved the part where tomoyo said she wished she didnt know where yukito was. the changes in this and the original and some similarities altogether are very fetching. Nothing else to report but keep it up! and thank you.
aria sun chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
"Uhm, excuse me..." Sakura intruded uncomfortably.
*laughs out* the very best moment. the very best. it was hilarious, this confrontation with water...especially when she metamorphoses into a teenager. thank you!
Yuri-hime chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
Hmm...okay, I admit I'm a little disappointed. I read through all these 30 chapters, and the 'romance' part of the story that we the readers have been looking forward to, took less than 2 paragraphs to happen. Suddenly Sakura and Tomoyo had already kissed, and I assume made love. All essentially 'behind the reader's back'. Wish we'd been allowed to see when it happened, and not have had it happen as a kind of 'by the way'.