Reviews for What Does Not Kill Us
too-much-inspiration chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
I agree with the assessment that it takes a little more than a bit of torture to break the Engineer in Trip. Nice that managed to come out of this with a stock of super-powered nanites that will probably prove very useful despite the original intentions of the Xindi who injected them. I look forward to reading the sequel to this! Thank you for writing and posting this!
Solkar chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Brilliant! Highly conclusive storyline incorporating a future-tech. And again an unexpected last-minute conclusion. I'm impressed.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 22 . 7/2/2004
Excellent story. A little more passive than I prefer, but certainly not enough to keep me from going through all 22 chapters. Very compelling, at one point I was almost in tears. You are definitely now on my favourites and alert lists. I love this.
Rinne chapter 22 . 6/1/2004
I have to say I was very impressed. This is the first story I've read that deals with the implications of post traumatic stress. Very well written and a well thought out idea. You've got the characterisations down right as well.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Demon Faith chapter 22 . 3/3/2004
Sequel - hell yeah!
This is a great storyline, I would hate to see it end, even if we do have a Happy Ever After.
:D
abharding chapter 22 . 3/1/2004
I hope there is a sequel...
Overall, I thought this was a very good story. I thought the ending was a bit abrupt, but other then that, I really like this one.
Ta'al chapter 22 . 3/1/2004
GREAT! Absolutely first class fic! Please write a sequel!
It's so refreshing to finally see a fic where my favourite character gets a new ability or understanding (telepthy/telekinesis/nanites) and does NOT lose it by the end of the fic just so to restore the Status Quo. Thankyou so much.
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
cryogenie chapter 22 . 3/1/2004
Yay! What a great ending! And what a great story! I definitely vote that there should be a sequel. Otherwise, what'll I do when I should be writing a research paper?
Thanks for all you've done!
Maraschino chapter 22 . 3/1/2004
Wonderful story, I love happy endings. Yes, please, a sequel!
csifan2000 chapter 22 . 3/1/2004
Great story. Would like to see a sequel. :)
plumtuckered chapter 22 . 3/1/2004
Thank you so much for taking us all on this ride with you! Awesome job, Drogna! I do hope you write a sequel. I'll be watching for it! :-)
anon3908 chapter 22 . 2/29/2004
A great end to a great story! I'm sad to see this end but it was a great story! Good job!
-FPP
Vanishingp2000 chapter 22 . 2/29/2004
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. There have been so many twists and turns to keep us on the edge of our seats and it is well written too. Yes please to a sequel as quickly as you like! Thanks again VP
luna chapter 22 . 2/29/2004
What an excellent story. I do hope a sequel will be planned.
Maranna chapter 22 . 2/29/2004
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. I'm glad that it ended well, but I want more! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!