Reviews for A Change of Hearts
Moonstone blaze chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Aww why did you discontinued? I wish you would continue to write this story. Sighs such a waste of a good story.
Gemini24 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You must continue this fic please...
Hikari Urania chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Wow...I am astonded. You have an incredible story going on here. I also noticed that you haven't updated in like 4 years. I know that you might never update again but i really hope you do. Seriously. This story is like cliff hanger after cliff hanger. I hope you don't leave us readers hanging.
Eilonwyn chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
This is really great...and I love all the Japanese language info you put in. I'm just sad that it's discontinued...this is probably the second best CCS fanfic I've ever read, and I wanted to know what you were doing with the backgrounds, and your descriptions were intense. Also, I love the way you handled the names - it was a little confusing at first, but eventually telling who was who was easy to do.

Why are all the really good, epic CCS fanfics never completed? T.T This was *amazing*, and more would be wonderful...
Rahar Moonfire chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
I have 4 things to say. *ahem*

WHY DID YOU STOP! Why did you stop writing? It was just getting good. I love Yue. I love how you've presented him. PLease don't stop. I love this too much. Please keep writing. I wunna see what happens to Yue! Poor Yue. *hugs*
SilverSlayer chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
WOW, I really like your story! Its wuite confusing some times but I guess its even more so for poor Yue and toya, ne?

I hope you are going to post some new chapters soon! it would be a shame if you dont, this story is too good to be abandoned!
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
This is starting to take on a sinister twist. Yet I can't wait for the next chapter. 0.o Please update...
darksaphire chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
oO...well that's one way of looking at things, but i must agree, Eriol though darker in appearance, will always be the more open and light hearted one. Deception has always been a part of darkness, and fujitaka uses that illusion well.
MorganD chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
This is so very good, so intriguing and fascinating. I noticed it hasn't been updated in quite a while, so I hope you haven't given it up. I too am a Touya/YueYuki fan, and there aren't nearly enough fics with that pairing (which isn't a threesome, right?) around.

(BTW, Sakura calls Touya 'Oniichan' in both manga and anime, not 'Oniisan', as you said in one of your notes. It's tiny detail that in no way diminishes the quality of this story, and I wouldn't even have mentioned it even you hadn't specifically said the opposite.)

Anyway, I'm rather curious about how the story continues. Please, please, PLEASE update!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I like the translations. Another step further to being able to understand 1 word in 1500 in CCS! Anyway, since I am an InuYasha fan, I was actually banging my head on the desk. Not shoutiong 'Dur', but near enough, eh? Anyway, I like where this is going, so PLEASE update it!
tsuhiyo chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Okay, you're so good a writer you should publish your stories! It's very detailed and emotions just seem to flow from it as we readers read it. The ideas at first seemed to be the typical 'exchange bodies' and that's it story people seem to be fond of today but as the story goes, you managed to put your own style, and probably yourself in it, add the few tweaks here and there, and that made it both original and unique and generally beuatiful and different. Like how famous writers make usual phenomenas seem so wonderful and rare.

I'll add this to my favorites. And one of my favorites in my favorites.

Oh, did I mention that you have very good grammar? I look at that more than spelling errors that may also be just typographical erroes,
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Ooh, I like where this is going! Did Eriol switch them,or is it something DARKER...?
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
Please update this soon!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Oh, that's a good story!
Althea SaDiablo chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
Heyla and greetings! Very much enjoyed reading this fic, and wished mightily that there was more of it when I reached the end. Although the pronouns and names get confusing (only to be expected when two characters switch bodies) the concept is very interesting. Your writing is quite smooth, and you set up an exciting and interesting plot that I hope will be finished one day. A very original take on Yue!