Reviews for Breath of Fire: Prelude to War
Owaranai Destiny chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
Keep going. I know it's selfish of me to say that since you might be getting tired of the story, but I'm sure your interest will come back soon enough. It's still great so do keep it up.
susanoomon chapter 12 . 3/3/2005
This is one of the many fans of your fanfic. I hate people like you who stop the writing of a great story because they do not feel like it. You started this fanfic and it is your obligation to the readers to finish writing this story. I hope I see an update soon or else i will label you as nothing short of a great coward.
Owaranai Destiny chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
hey...sorry it took so long to review your story and update my story, in case you want to voice your opinions on it. They were, and are greatly apprecriated btw. Anyway, I've read your story and so far, to me it has a good plot with a comfortable pace. I don't doubt that you had done a reasonable amount of research to write this. Anyway, keep it up and by reading this, I hope I can pick up a few pointers here and improve my stuff...;) Update soon!
Artificer Urza chapter 11 . 6/15/2004
The type of weapon you use is dependant mostly on the environment your characters exist in. Therefore, in this army Gladius'(what is the plural of gladius anyways?) and Pylum sound like apropriate weapons. But why would they be amassing an army and I wonder what the perspective of the outside world is on Dragons. By the way both War of Souls and Rebirth of Souls have been updated since you last reviewed them, so please check em out if you havent already.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 11 . 6/9/2004
Interesting, seems Ryu is not the bigshot anymore, since he is within the people of his own territory. For a place that is cut off from the world, it is pretty glorious in natural beauty. Keep up the chapter as well.

And, if you dont mind, could you read and review my 16th chapter, the 17th is still in the works, just added a message when i... how to put this... snapped from stress.
practically dead chapter 10 . 6/5/2004
Wow I noticed you haven't updated since I last visited...hopefully it's because you're busy or you have writter's block...and not because of me. :( I looked at the review I did and just realized how freaking rude I was. I gave a major spoiler away, you should remove it! this one will keep you on 56.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
Hmm, a voice within Ryu that agrees to his demonic, or violent behavior, sounds familiar to what Odjn was in the fifth BOF. The chapter was good, considering it presents more of a calm and aftermath of the voilent chapter. I will admit, it does do some good, like the comic relief in other stories.
Anyhow, if you could, i would feel much obliged to hear a review for my new chapter, whenever you get a chance, and hope to see the next chapter soon.
worenx chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
...I haven't the heart to flame this! This speaks to me! WAH! AND I WANTED TO FLAME YOU!... Oh well, thems the breaks...
practically dead chapter 10 . 4/30/2004
well I read the whole thing bit by bit, so now I shall give you my opinion. First of all I must congratulate you on you're expansive vocabulary it's not everyday I run in to a word I don't know the definition of (genuflected), so on that account I'm mildly impressed. As for the story itself, I found the beginning chapter absolutely stunning, then when you introduced Ryu I was both surprised and excited, I had often wondered what a story would be like with a less then virtues Ryu so it was quite invigorating to read about a jerk. However I as I read on I began to feel disillusion, I mean a bad ass is fine even an ass-hole...but a homicidal sociopath I think that's going a tad to far. Ryu stabbing Nina is just plain disturbing, too much in fact to forgive, not to mention the part were he burns down the ranger station. So in the end I have to say that I don't really like this story all that much as matter of personal preference not that there is anything wrong with the writing itself on the contrary it's very well written, and even if I don't like it I find it captivating and am still interested in seeing were this goes so if you update already that would be nice. lesbians yay!
darth chapter 10 . 4/27/2004
I wonder if Ryu will change
melisuhh.OSNAP chapter 10 . 4/23/2004
Hiya it me Angel Nina just sayin that this is good story why would you need flames! Oh well anyway keep it up!
Artificer Urza chapter 10 . 4/22/2004
So she isn't dead... or maybe she was dead and something brought her back either way... at the river Styx there is a ferryman and those who cannot pay his fee cannot cross and either stay on the shore or try to cross on their own, either way those ones never make it across. I wonder if this ferryman is the same as the mythological one. Good chapter, its unfortunate that some people don't enjoy your style but you can't please everyone. Sometimes things like subtlety is lost upon some people. still waiting for your review of Rebirth of Souls. I also have other stories(not of Breath of Fire) you may be interested in, check em out if you ever feel like it.
FOU LU and ladon chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
I'am the endless Fou-lu, who is going to tell something. It has come to my attention that you REALLY SUCK for some to be a good writter they must have a combination style of writing, you story stinks.
Um...okay I'm not going to be as rude as my friend Fou lu, first of all I must admit you do have an incredible amount of tatlent but, you should try to have a bit more drama in the form of dialogue, because all the action tends to get a little speaking of group of revolutionaries you use the word guerilla when speaking of an individual you use the word guerillero. furthermore you should stop advertising your story when you review people's. I agree with Fou lu some what.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
Violent and very disturbing... but I have seen it several times (Fist of the North Star as usual, though when it comes to areas of the body bulging up til they blow up, well, it is violent). As for the last part, somehow i smell she might be alive or not... considering what you said earlier.
Artificer Urza chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
well, you've certainly got stones for killing Nina. I don't know whether I should be agast or amazed that you actually did something truly unprecedented. The description was marvelous, you truly excel with this type of writing. I applaud your efforts, sir.