Reviews for All Mixed Up
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Loved it
Fluffy D. Threeheaded Wog chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
sergeant daughter

I suspect you meant surrogate daughter
spike'smate chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
what a cute story PLEASE update soon
Anon chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I loved that! It wasn't like other BS stories where they go all intimate and gross...it was just simple and sweet and there was a kiss and they all loved each other. It was the only BS story I've read that I didn't feel it was incomplete at the end. Your fic was one of the best I've read! Congrats! But I have one question...when Buffy said to Spike "And look what we made together," what did she mean? Wasn't it Xander's baby? Just a question. I absolutely loved this! Thanks so much! )
nababaliw chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Yup! Spuffy fics rule!
Shania Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
kewl story!
Veggie-Babu-chan 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Aww! My favorite kind of fic, the Spuffy kind. *beams* Thing is, I almost feel bad for Angel... But I like him better with Cordy (40 minutes til a brand new eppy of Angel! Here's hoping she FINALLY wakes up!). It might have been a _tad_ bit cliché, but I forgive you. *grins*
favorite quote/part:
"We can’t do this in a broom closet. I’m above that now."
Faith took his hand. She led him out of the closet.
"Let’s go home."
LOL, I love Xaith (though Xanya is my fav). Perhaps a sequel is in order? ~VBC~
timeends chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Great story and great angst even for a short moment!
fashiongrrl chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
loved this! thought it was so cute. had no idea she was going to marry xander, was almost afraid it was giles or haha andrew or some made up guy. poor xander getting beat up. :P but he got faith in the end (yet i love xander w/ anya though). loved how spike came back (yet we'll ignore how spike could possibly impregnate a human hehe, since it's a fic). thought it was written very well, very hilarious, excellent dialogue, punchy and quick writing style that really packed a lot of action with few words (very eloquent and artisitic). really nice job. :D
spike wuvs buffy chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
omg! great story. I loved it. keep up the great work!1
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
nice story i wish it were longer though
-spuffylover
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I luv this! but y did you make it seem like it was Xander's baby at 1st?
QteCuttlfish too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Good fic! _ I didn't use to like Buffy/Spike, until recently...but fics like yours convince me. They are a good couple. _