Reviews for Unexpected
Cows Go Moo chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
Good James and Sirius did do the same as Peter. They however did not do it almost as soon as they were over at the Ravenclaws table which is what Peter did eve if it was a bit as Severuscalled it (although his was the same tords Peter) 'clumsy' it was he did say it nicer and sooner then James and Sirius. I like the other two options chose's in older for him to forgave them James desiding that he would weather apologize yoSeverus which was in my opinion was really weather rude. Bug at less he did it and like any true fred woul told Severus if he ever hrut Remus I any way all bates are off. Tto ok Sirius a bit more time (fool) to actually say sorry and not just say the same go's for me or whatever it was. I not in any way saprize that even after apologizing he still strip tease.
Cows Go Moo chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I'm not really saprize that the students didn't really lessen to Dumbledore after Marcus Ront told the hole school very loudly about Severus and Remus. That us not saprizing at all what is hought. Is that the teacher's also didn't lesson and another thing I'm saprize about is that McGonagall wasn't telling everyone lessen and stop like Dumbledore told them to. I'd not know that students could set at dother house tables other then there own Ilikethat. I'm not saprize that Ravenclaws were the first to go back to b the breakfast followed by the Hufflepuff's then at long last the Slytherine's and Griffendor's. Is Lilly a Ravenclaw or is she like Remus and Severus (Peter) with them. I read like that you have Peter being Remus best friend and that he was the first (hopefully not the last) came over and apologize to Severus and Remus snd told them...wel...sow them that he was OK with thete relationship. Ihope that Sirius and James take a page from Peter book and do the same I know that it hard York the to pick one (because they are STUPID) about the two chose's they have but if they pick the first one then I afraid that they will lose Rand now Peter forever and I would NEVER forgave them for that. So please please don't end it that way.
Cows Go Moo chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Well that did not go theway I wanted to at all. I know I was a fool for hoping for the other Marauders would be OK with Remus and Severus relationship but still I whis it. At less there OK with Remus being gay. This is only the second chapter and it is also only a few hours sance the others Marauders found out about Remus relationship with Severus hopefully they will be able to put all there years of heat for Severus aside and able to see the Severus that Remus does before the end of this story. If not then they will lose Remus and I would HATE that for Remus more than the others. Glad that Remus was going to gave Severus up when Sirius told him he wasn't going to stop seeing him. In fact down right told them so.. I wound how the rest of the school is going to take Remus and Severus relationship?
Cows Go Moo chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I hope that Sirius, James, and Peter don't gave Remus to hard of a time for him being gay and him and Severus. If they truly his friends they will try to understand. If Remus Love's him then they should see that there is something good in Severus for Remus is fool. If they can't then I hope that once they see how good Severus is for Remus. That is if they gave it that long. If they don't then they are not the friends that I hoping they would be nor that he deserves. As for Sirius being sicken by what he show that is his own foult he didn't need to look and spy like he did.
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
So sweet love it
milkywaymidnight chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Awe, I love sweet Snape! Remus is so adorable! And Sirius and James was hilarious. I loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
D'aww, fainting! That is cute! I have so much love for Severus now! 3 ..it got rid of the little side thingy to make the heart, didn't it?

Well, of to bed!~ Wait.. b-but.. I-I m-must r-read m-more.. but I.. can't. D'aww.

G'night!

:LovefromSlytherin:

-AMLF
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oooooo, ooooooo, mmmmmhmhmhmhmhmmmm. I am imagining Remus' friends rejecting him, and him going into Slytherin because they can't accept. ohhhhhhhh huuummmmmmmm.

Continuing on, this was bloody wonderful! You are an amazing writer!

Bravo! Encore'! Encore'!

-AMLF
mrscakeakajane chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
i love this story well done, i don't normaly like the Marauders era stories but this one is great

Instead, he smiled warmly.

Thirteen Gryffindors were carted to the Infirmary due to fainting.

Wonderfull ending
pulmicort7 chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Oh man, this story rocked! It was funny, and fluffy, and a bit ansgty, and did I mention funny? It was great! Thanx for the fun read!
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
I love this story!
hairymclary chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
That's hilarious! Only one problem..it's very short. Never mind, I enjoyed it!
grace chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
it was good
Runaway Kid-RK chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Aw, damn. But hell, I enjoyed it! Write more!
Runaway Kid-RK chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
That was cute...(rolls in the bubbles of fluff)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »