Reviews for Pirates of the 21st Century
Nearing Midnight chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
This is a wonderful and hilarious story, but you haven't updated in nearly ten years. Please grace us with even one more update?
PSYCH-aholic chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
This story is HILARIOUS! You MUST continue! WRITE MORE!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Hey great story, but no more than anyone could expect right?;) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
kate chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I love it and your right high school is one of the biggest enemies you will ever face(have i mentioned im only in 7 grade)!Its a prison with no guns though that would be cool! Really cool.-off in my own world Ahh! the evil rats, flying monkeys attack!I will take over the world!Bow my followers-Hi! Who are you?
hotdogfish chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
cool, names elizabeth and i want to um flirt with will
Synnie Vengeance chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
This is really good! if I get a chance at being cameo, my name's Alexandra or Lexa for short.

(~-~)
goblingurl chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Love it. If there is any chance of me being entered as a cameo, my name is Thea, and I love POTC!
Kyoko-chan and Mistress-sama chapter 7 . 5/21/2004
I have an idea for a cameo. I created a character named Rosalie Sparrow (Rose for short). She's Jack's li'l sis and she's dating Commodore Norrington! See my story Pirates of the Caribbean: The Battle for Port Royal for more on her! One last thing, your story is hilarious! I love it!
Loki's Minion Gurl chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
I love this story! it is so awsome, I can't wait for the next chapters!
BroadwayDreaming010 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
hey this story is great i think u get wat i mEn this is also for the first story i dont like typing up the reveiws so i do it at the begging and some times the end but its ... *takes a breath*... (... great/lovely/anygoodthing.)...
- Orlandopsycho010
Disco Lil chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
hahahaa i luv this! the last chapter was so funny!
i would so community service for hours if it was with jack and will! can i do a cameo, please please please (ill stop now) my name is lily and ill be nice to james since he rocks and everyone is mean to him aw hehe great fic update soon!
cgeers
lily
Lilliwen chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
OMG! This story always makes me laugh so hard...
Love Your Shotgun chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
CAMEOS? PICK ME! ME ME ME! _ Luv the chapter title! hahaha!
~*~Jess~*~
pandagal chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
Love this! And I want to make a cameo! My name is Heather and I want to flirt with Jack, Could I also tease Norrie? That would be so cool! Update soon!
Loki's Minion Gurl chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
This story is so funny I can't wait for you to add another chapter!