Reviews for Legacy
InDeepDarkWood chapter 15 . 4/4
Hey Miran, I actually read this at Christmas, just forgot to leave a review - My Bad!
I really enjoyed it; you captured the characters emotions and reasonings very well. Liz was a bad ass in this, and you really gave her depth that had only slightly come to light by the end of the third PotC.
Dialogue in some chapters made me laugh, and there was real heart.
Criticisms are very few, the only thing I will say was the last chapter (14) seemed a wee bit hurried and rushed, and at first I was a little unsure as to whether Norrington's actions were a bit OOC, but looking back on the end of Black Pearl I have changed my mind; you have portrayed him to a T.
Harm Marie chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
Liked this.
andrew chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
This Is AWESOME! 'nuff said
skabs chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
...and then they made me their chief.

i almost died laughing recognizing that tag!
euphemismsgalore chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
There is a fresh tone to your stories. I can't quite put my finger on what does it, but you make it sound interesting and without ever betraying the characters somehow manage to capture a unique originality. Brilliant. P.S. I was lured into "legacy" after reading "His Majesty's Pearl" and intend to follow the whole series. ;) Keep on writing!
williz chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
HAHAHAHHA BEST LINE EVER! "And then they made me their chief."
williz chapter 15 . 11/15/2005
*sings* Mama said there'll be days like this, there'll be days like this, my mama said!

HHAHA! I SO PICKED UP ON THAT!

But this was an EXCELLENTLY written story! I'm SO horribly fond of it now! Thanks so much for writing it! You're most certainly a GENIUS!
Kou Shun'u chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
aww, you took what i wondered if anyone would ever that a captain of ship can marry a couple. good. cute.
Kou Shun'u chapter 14 . 5/27/2005
oh wow, what a suprise the mossing norrington appears for the finally.
Kou Shun'u chapter 12 . 5/27/2005
aw nice moment between the gov and will.
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
and here i thought bootstraps might possibly coming around or the gov was going to slip that he was to be his son in law.

but then instead you made me smile with { "You see? We can't let down our guard for a minute."}
Kou Shun'u chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
glad the govenor cought on so quickly. i liked the bit how the biggest hint was will constantly looking back for the ship.

{ "'The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of his tail'".} huh. nice tie.

{The worst curses are the ones we put on ourselves."} yes quite.
Kou Shun'u chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
so will made up quite the story huh? how fun.
Kou Shun'u chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
oh crap-wasnt expecting that.