Reviews for Legacy
Liked this.
andrew chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
This Is AWESOME! 'nuff said
skabs chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
...and then they made me their chief.

i almost died laughing recognizing that tag!
euphemismsgalore chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
There is a fresh tone to your stories. I can't quite put my finger on what does it, but you make it sound interesting and without ever betraying the characters somehow manage to capture a unique originality. Brilliant. P.S. I was lured into "legacy" after reading "His Majesty's Pearl" and intend to follow the whole series. ;) Keep on writing!
williz chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
HAHAHAHHA BEST LINE EVER! "And then they made me their chief."
williz chapter 15 . 11/15/2005
*sings* Mama said there'll be days like this, there'll be days like this, my mama said!

HHAHA! I SO PICKED UP ON THAT!

But this was an EXCELLENTLY written story! I'm SO horribly fond of it now! Thanks so much for writing it! You're most certainly a GENIUS!
Kou Shun'u chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
aww, you took what i wondered if anyone would ever that a captain of ship can marry a couple. good. cute.
Kou Shun'u chapter 14 . 5/27/2005
oh wow, what a suprise the mossing norrington appears for the finally.
Kou Shun'u chapter 12 . 5/27/2005
aw nice moment between the gov and will.
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
and here i thought bootstraps might possibly coming around or the gov was going to slip that he was to be his son in law.

but then instead you made me smile with { "You see? We can't let down our guard for a minute."}
Kou Shun'u chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
glad the govenor cought on so quickly. i liked the bit how the biggest hint was will constantly looking back for the ship.

{ "'The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of his tail'".} huh. nice tie.

{The worst curses are the ones we put on ourselves."} yes quite.
Kou Shun'u chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
so will made up quite the story huh? how fun.
Kou Shun'u chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
oh crap-wasnt expecting that.
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
well, that bit of news ruined the reunion.