Reviews for 450 Matinee
Iris chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wow, that's really amazingly good. Made me so sad... something about this fanfic reminded me of "Bloodflowers" by The Cure
UE chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
haha i remember the days when movie matinee prices were actually $4.50. where i'm at, they're now like $8.50. sigh.

ok but yes, that is beside the pt...this fic was *perfect* it was short but for some reason, it didn't feel too brief in any way. squicky, but honestly, perfectly executed. wow.
NyktaVykta chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Yeah, I like it. Very mellow. Very deep, dark. It's like a let-down movie ending - it's beautiful in it's sorrow and bluntness.
Firestorm-244 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Hi. I actually read this a few days ago but for one reason or another, didn't review. I liked the fic, And am also quite interested in the two siblings so you score brownie points for writing about them. Hardly anyone does I find and when they do, they usually make Akio a bastard-cudos.
Though I must admit that it seemed kind of hard to follow, maybe I just need to reread it. Anyway thanks for the insert, it was reading time well spent on my part.
Veleda chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Interesting. I love the title and the talk of movies. Nice metaphor. As for entertainment value, Akio and Anthy's relationship has always fascinated me. Here it's dark and alluring, just the way I like it. I suppose this means I should get off my lazy ass and actually post my Anthy/Akio fic.