Reviews for Choices Part 3 in the BuffyAngel trilogy
spock1971 chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
This story needs to be finished, it was getting interesting..
brittany08forever chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
please finish this story, i love it
dkwr07 chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
love it. hope you update soon.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 16 . 10/19/2007
And now what?

You said this is a trilogy, but the story can't end up here.

I mean, what about Cordy? And Jasmine? And Connor? And when are Buffy and Angel really gonna be together? And what with Dawn and Glory?

Theres got to be a sequel for this!

Please!
Kate chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
Hey I love your stories. Ive read the first two parts and now am caught up with the third part and want you to continue! I dont like the Connor/Cordy thing you should add someone else in Connor's life and let Cordelia be good. And if you do continue this story can you have Angel and Buffy more concerned about Connor it seems that he's almost not there and important, because I really love Connor and would love to see more of him thank you! Keep writing!
btvsfifi chapter 16 . 1/17/2007
I love this and i know it's a trilogy but maybe you could write some more or put more chapters on it also it'd be cool if you included glory in this too because that would make things so much more angsty. some more B/A would be nice and what about the beast, spike and everything with the first?

Fiona_
Numfarismyidol chapter 16 . 10/2/2004
OMG PLEASE FINISH THIS! PLEASE!
melluvben chapter 16 . 6/17/2004
you have to continue this. i love it.
amanda chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
you should update the story cause its really amazing.
Melanie chapter 16 . 5/23/2004
This is a great story. I really like how you have brought it togetgher with Buffy and Angel. Um I was wondering if you are going to be putting any of the stuff that was going on in Buffy on here or just keeping it with the Angel show. I think it might be kinda hard to put both shows on seeing as it would be alot for them to take on at once. And as for Cordy and Connor. Yeah it might be kinda gross but at least in your version Cory wasnt like Connors mom ya know. Anyway, Please update soon:)
amanda chapter 5 . 5/6/2004
i want more!
Sapphire chapter 16 . 1/25/2004
Hi, I lust wanted to let you know what an excellent stry you have here. I just found yesterday and I couldn't take myself away from my computer. Also, I don't know if you're still taking suggestions for the whole Conner/Cordy thing, I would prefer that they don't-
I just don't really want to see that. I still love the characters though and you portray them beautufully. Keep up the wonderfull work and good luck with further writings.
Chaosti chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I really liked this first chapter. I read your author's note and I was wondering where you found that Buffy/Angel video because now I realy want to see it. Is it on a website or do you have to buy it or what?
Kari chapter 16 . 1/21/2004
great chapter! Cant wait to see what comes next.
CF chapter 16 . 1/20/2004