Reviews for Fate
Shahzeb chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
the story is good but u keep on repeating the same stuff from different POVs this kind of writing gives me a headache anyway thanks for the read
Primus2021 chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
You know, I, never really liked Cloud,

at First he was a Jacka$$,
then he became a whiny lil' be-yach,
then he was a puppet on Sephiroth strings,
then you learn he's a lying amnesiac who thinks he's his dead commander,
then he's so da~mn out of his mind that he's hospital bound,
not to mention he's pining for a girl that basically used him while his best friend all but says to his face that she's in love with him and he abandons her not once but rather 3 times - the lil' a$$hole - during the course of what 6 or 7 years,
and Then he's everyone's Hero, bull$hit, so yeah, I fully believe that Cloud would think the worst of Seph when finding Aeris' torn and bloody clothes.

I always thought Seph was the true Hero of FF7... and here are the reasons
1. "Kill all Humans, Save the Planet",
2. Rallying the world to fight against him so as to end all of the suffering by making himself the villain (Like the Demon Emperor Lelouch),
3. When Aeris Summoned Holy, and Seph killed her I see 1 of two things going on there,
A] Aeris was the willing Sacrifice to Activate Holy and Seph knew that, so he killed he to save the world.
B] Cloud Killed Aerith! and here's how... ... ...

Sephiroth impaled Aerith through a part of her body that doesn't damage ANY vital Organs,
In the seance of her Death, there was NO blood being Spilled,
Sephiroth severed Aerith's Spine, in a section that would only paralyze her from the waist down,
this caused her body to go into Shock.
When Cloud 'Layed her to Rest" in the Water, she was Still alive!
The Proof of this ONE fact lies here, Dead Bodies Do Not Sink, they Float.
Aerith Sank into a Watery Grave, implying that her Muscle Tension, was disturbing her Buoyancy.
She was drowned, By Cloud Strife. Because he did not know the truth, that she was still Alive.

As I said I never liked Cloud, and Seph was the real Hero.
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
Aeris' father was Prof. Gast Faremis. Also Hojo is the Mad Doc's first name not his last.

Next, a side-by-side comparison of Vincent, Sephiroth and Hojo, pretty much disproves that Hojo was Seph's father, as they look nothing alike, however it was known that Vince and Lucrecia were lovers, and Vince and Seph look like Father and Son.

Most fandom's say that Seph's full name is either Sephiroth Valentine after his true father, or Sephiroth Crescent after his birth Mother, some still say that it could be Sephiroth Jenova after the Jenova Project S. remember it was Shin-Ra that named The Calamity From the Skies; Jenova, she never gave out her true name.
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
Is this your Kyoko?

zephyx3 . deviantart art / Kyoko - green - OC - 151466580

she has the Green Hair, and Emerald eyes, oh and a yellowish-Orange skin.

I think Jenova tricked Sephiroth into killing his faithful girlfriend rather than a cheating lover.
Tris chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Decide who's point of view we will be seeing, make up your mind. Stop forgetting to add spaces in between your words. Also, Sephiroth is completely out of character. Completely. This is really, really, bad. I'd suggest getting a beta (or replacing your current one) and looking at your story more than once before you publish it.
Grace chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Hello! It has been a good story so far. I would just like to make comments on a few parts.

First of all, I think Sephiroth is becomeing a bit OOC in this chapter. In the previous chapter, he was all for killing Aeris and her mother. He was very cruel and mean. But now, he is too chivalrous. It's a 180-degree turn-around. Despite the kiss they shared, I think this change in his personality is a bit too much.

Second, why do the dialogues change after every change in POV?
Vicious Dice chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I agree with myself.
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Good.
beautifuldisaster993 chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
ah!

this is such an amazing story!

why did yu stop?

please update soon!

PLEASE!
Sei Ai chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
are you ever going to put on a new ch. I honstly love this story but you need to finish it ok. by the way make Seph & Aeris hook up finoly. thanks
Masamune's Song chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Hmm. It would seem over a year is a long time to wait for the other half of this chapter!

You have an interesting style: often retelling the same scen from either party's POV. It's very unusual!

You might want to tighten up the spelling/grammar. There were some errors here that a spellchecker would catch.

As to the story, it sounds like we're going to end up with a Cleris, eventually, but thanks for all the fun Aeriseph. :is nutso for that pairing:
SuperPiggyMiss chapter 15 . 4/15/2007
Beautiful!

Love it...

Please Update!...
Masamune's Song chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
Hmmf! Cloud all butting-in on Aeris and Seph!

This is my favorite line:

"But, as moments are wont to do, it could not."
Sei Ai chapter 15 . 1/5/2007
Update soon, its so funny.

Nin
hittocerebattosai chapter 15 . 11/22/2006
*pouts* not fair... The chaper ended... Care to update soon? Pretty please? *puppy eyes*