Reviews for Clash
Takky chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
please update soon? I really like it, and I really want to see what ahppens next
Rapturous Voice chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
AWSOME! U HAVN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG THOUGH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATE!
Swii chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
Cool fic...inspired me a bit with Bakura's personality. Very well done. Continue when you can.
On The Wings Of Death chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
I don't know how I manage to read through stories when my sister is dancing with one of her friends...but somehow I manage. I really liked this story. While it was a bit OOC, you gave plenty of warning for it which made it good and really worth the read. I want to see what else happens between Malik-sama and Bakura-sama. It's a really interesting story and I hope that you will add more to it as soon as possible.
Dicha chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
OMG! THIS FIC ROCKS!MALIK/YAMI BAKURA **GLOMPZ**!
Crazy Eights chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
Maki: Ah, this is my favorite couple...
Azuka: *Twitch*
Maki: Oh yeah, you don't like yaoi that much, do you, Azuka?
Azuka: *Twitch*
Maki: _ I liked it, keep going! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Cody Saoyrn chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
_ ::glompishness::
You seem to be in a mode of introspectiveness. ::grins:: I like this fic... Just like I likes all your others! _;
Yeah... Nothing to say that I haven't said before, other than... Um... [I still can't beleive that] Shuichi's hair is PINK! Yup. _ ::nodnod:: Ganbatte!
chimmoku chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
YAY! YOU ARE EVIL! Thank you SO much for FINALLY updating it! *whines loudly* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE again SOON! Oh man! That was intensly good and...EVIL! It ended TOO SOON and I wanna know what Bakura says to Malik! WELL! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Suuki chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
_ Darn Bakura, he does like torturing people. *throws a tomato at his head* Well anyway, I hope you update soon! _
Malik: V_V *clicks review button*
redkite1019 chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
I love this story. It's so awesome how you captured both their characters and laid it out so well. Very nice. Continue!
Ryuuen Chou chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
Kyahh! Love~! This story is so sweet. I love it. Please update soon?
And now.. I hafta go.. ; I'd leave a longer review, but I'm being threatened with my life if I don't get off the computer. You don't suppose parents have yamis, too...?
~Ryuu
Cody Saoyrn chapter 6 . 3/19/2004
...
whoo~ ::glomps::
you know i love you! such a good writer, yes you are yes you are...
whee look my hands are shaking i wonder if that means my tendonitis is coming back i wouldnt know i cant feel anything anything right now whee the clock says 12:01 and that's pm yes it is pm oh yes it is ...or if its after midnight is it am? i feel very happy... malik and bakura malik and bakura ::dances around chanting:: ...have you been reading yaoi doujins again? or any hentai? ::grins::
must have more of the clash ish ness wahaha~ ::hands life-size plushie of ryou to j00:: keep it up or i'll kill you and i mean that in the friendliest possible way! _ [and in your next e-mail, could you remind me never to review your stuff when i'm about to fall asleep? thanks. glad to know you're having fun. good luck now...]
Cody Saoyrn chapter 5 . 3/19/2004
x_X ::random noise of insane happiness:: I should be forbidden to read these things, because I always feel so... Whe ::dances::
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU XD Drawing this stuff [which I've been meaning to do more of, by the way... Remind me to show you the next time we get together _] and reading this stuff as written by you just aren't the same! [And somewhere in the background, Marik quietly points out that Cody is a idiot of Monty Python-ishness proportions.] Speaking of which, that "quiet smirking voice" in Malik's head wouldn't happen to be... ::grins:: the person of darkness who suddenly went psycho, grabbed the Rod, pointed it at his dad, and said "Here daddy, go die!" ...[the suddenly is because of the dub; there HAD to be more to it than just a picture of a motorcycle... ::wanders away in rant mode::] Now that that rambling pointless is finished with, I still have a coupla things left to say. ::sweatdrop:: Please tell me that twitchy-face Marik is going to come in later~ [refer to the STTDD game] and.. uh... ::bangs head on wall:: TT_TT You're the excellentest writer![Marik: ...::raises an eyebrow::]
keisan chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
OH and now comes...*dun dun dun dun dun!* the REACTION! Lol, I love this! Oh I can't wait to see what happens, tho I have a feeling it's more or less probably good for Malik's part...or rather for both Malik and Bakura...but anyhow...it's gonna be SO GOOD! Lol, update soon !
Bakura's Kitty chapter 6 . 2/27/2004
WHE!WRITE MORE! PLEASE! Must have more yaoi fun. Best dang fanfic I've read in...forever...XD Luv it. But hate the cliffhangers...DAMN CLIFFIES!