Reviews for Slave To The Bottle
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
A good heart and a good show of fellowship, well done! Instead of just being slashy *which is just fine, let me * it showed a lot of friendship and seemed to take on the theme of being there for your friends. I thought it was a great example, and am very happy I didn't miss out on the privelege of reading this!
The bits about the bartender where good, it kinda showed a lighter heart to the story. All in all, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel or a Kilq fic rhyme! *Raven hits JFS on head with a ladder for stupidity* E...Um, had worse? *cringes from Raven* Sorry !
You are ALWAYS churning out new stories, and none of them have ever disappointed me! It just adds to you that you aren't afraid of posting things, and that is an admirable quality in itself...how perfect DO you get? Kee pon writing, cause I know that request never goes unsatisfied, keep it up Oh weaver of tales!
Kliq Addict
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
aw that ended really sweet.
Devina1980 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Aw, that was so sweet. Sad, but sweet. I really liked it. And I hope there will be more chapters.
xtremediva chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Good story, I'm not a huge fan of the outsiders, but I really liked this story. Big Sexy has a big heart of gold. Good job. I look forward to reading more of you awesome stories, whether they be one shots or series.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow this was so good. Thanx you so much for doing another outsider one. You no me I just got to get my fix and yours are the best. Still hoping that I can talk you into do a Raven and the outsides. Man wouldn't that be hot...? And you are on I will do my first Raven and Shannon fic just for you as soon as I can start to post again.