Reviews for Raising Rumpleteazer
MusicalGurl chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Please update!
RumpleJemima fan chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
great so far. I can see Mungo and Rumple running around and getting into trouble. it is so adorable. I love the bits about Macavity. so mysterious. love it!:) keep it up!
loves everything here chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
love it but what's up with macavity? update soon!
FireGoddess528 chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
Come on why havn't you updated this? It's great! I want to see what other trouble these two can get into.
Adi Sagestar chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
I can't wait for them to openly rebel and teach those adults a lesson... go Mungo and Teaser!
Hope and love chapter 6 . 3/28/2007
i love it!
PouncyTumble chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
You asked and I answered. Albeit a little later than I probably should have.

Jerrie and Teazer - the yard's naughtiest kittens. *chuckles* And Bomba, being naughty but not getting caught, sounds like the notorious duo should have a chat with her...maybe they could learn a thing or two.

I hope that Skimble keeps an eye on Macavity from now on.

Keep up the good writing.
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Please - aren't you ever going to update. This is a good fic - an excellent one. There's nothing worse then when a fanfic goes unfinished. Just please - I beg you - updated, finish, or official post that you're giving up on this. Just so I know
Krissy4 chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
O, Tugger suspects something. I really liek this. I can't wait to see what happens next.I rwally hope that you continue it. It's not good to leave a fic half finished.
PouncyTumble chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
I love it...plz post again soon.
One question though...have the Jellciles noticed that Teazer and Mungo look alike?
Can't wait for more
julia chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
i always love a good Rumpleteazer fic! im so glad that your gunna have a famtastic (hopefully) story! and i hope you update... regulary heehee sry demanding fan i guess. but i really like it so far. poor skimple having to do it all on his own. so far so good keep going! )
Kitty Petro chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Man poor Skimble rasing Teazer all of his own.
Are teazer going to meet Mungo in this fic?