Reviews for Plenty
Pirate fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
one word... stupid.
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
aw!

pass on the box to me next, will ya?

loved it

-Jen
Jamie Your Frickin Star chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
wow this was good. I almost cried! I like it a lot. GREAT JOB :D
Alias chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I have seen{finaly} the sensitive side of THE JACK SPARROW!
Mayya chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Whoa... that was really good... I can see myself QUITE a lot in Gwendolyn... what a beautiful name, by the way... And oh, thanks for reviewing my story (Your Dreams Coming True). I've updated!
Love & Peace & Understanding
/Maya
ashlie chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
*cries* wah! that was so sad! *grabs tissue box* *sniffle* very good...and sad! wah!
dirty joke chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
that was so sad, but i really liked it. loved it is more like it! way to go (clap, clap,) whew hoo! top shelf work
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Oh how sad, tear, you are a great writer, your characters are very realistic _-
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
wow..I'm impressed ;)
Delphein chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
*blinks* I was just skimming through some of the newer fics out now. Truthfully, I normally don't care much for song-fic-style fics. But I noticed the chic's name was Gwendolyn, like my own OC character's, so I read it. *wink* And... wow. Losing his girl right in front of him to a bilge-rat of a traitorous little gutter-sniffing- *seeths* Anyway, the lyrics and writing worked well together, it was dark at the end, pretty convincing... I need something funny to read now! Bad you, I'm not "supposed to" be affected by sad fics!
Mesopotamia chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
aw! *cries* that was so sad! Well, at least she got to have him once. That's more than I can say. :( This was awesome babe. Bravo. *standing ovation*
LittleBlackStarz chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Aww...this was so sad! I love it though...I was hoping it would end happy, but then it wouldn't fit the song, eh? Great job, I love it!
stareyedgirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
O_o ...that was SO FRICKIN' SAD! I'm gonna go kill myself now..
LondonAngel chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
That was beyond words. What a beautiful and yet sad story. No words could really express how good this story is. Good job.