Reviews for Antidote
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
(claps hands) WOO! GO DAVIS! This is a cool fic. I'm so glad you didn't make them gay. It's really rare to find a friendship fic including Davis that doesn't make him gay. Not that that's why it's good. It's good cause, well, it just is.
DigiEmpressJeana chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
*grabs the author in a death grip hug and squeezes him(erk or her) while smiling* I love it. -Jeana Ichijouji
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Very cute! I love Davis and Ken friendship fics! :-D
Vain chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Nice -
Ryvian chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
I liked it! There aren't enough of these kind of fics around.
Mary chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Despite all the bashing that goes on I like Davis. Hes nice... and he tries. I like how you don't portray him as a total moron like most fics. Cheers on that! I really like how sweet this fic is. Its very nice and shows just how friendly Davis is.
Xenoglossy chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
KAWAII! Okay, that's it. I have a Daisuke/Ken obsession. Friendship, romance ANYTHING! They're so DURN CUTE!
HyperChaos chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
That was beautiful. Graceful as a whale! *people start staring* What Haven't you seen a person like me before. Anyways, I really liked it! Davis's POV is hard to write I'm guessing but you're really good at it and that's all that matters. please write more please*puppy face*you don't know how much this means to me.
Kay chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Wow... ::long satisfied pause:: GREAT FIC! It's perfect! You have to write more like this. Daisuke is so kawaii in it, and Ken-chan... awww... way to go!
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Nice! I think you write Davis very well, Ken too. And I love how you captured DemiVeemon's lisp...too cute! Great job!
Shadow1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
That was a good one. Davis is actually an ok guy as long as Kari and T.K are not within 5 miles.
Davis and Yoko lover chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Sweet and cute.
Marie chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Wai! That Chibimon thing was so cute The whole story was very well-written - It is hard to do Daisuke's point of view (has tried many times but gave up)
Freedom Jack chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
*dances around* This was a great story, Leto! It's not often I read friendship fics about Davis and Ken; most stories step over the friendship boundary to yaoi romance when they talk about those two. It was a beautiful change; I especially loved the arguing between DemiVeemon and Davis near the end. Keep up the great work! _
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
This was nice. I really liked it. Neat!