Reviews for The Cultural Addition
FoxPhile chapter 24 . 5/17
I'm really enjoying this story, and I'm sad to realize there's only a few chapters left to go.

In particular, I love the voices you give the characters - T and T in particular - their conversations, whether it's typical banter or more - personal - discourse, is so very well done, they really bring the story to life.
Cort chapter 28 . 5/3
Now come on. I love the Trip-T'Pol stuff, but would Archer really be that conciliatory with the Xindi? Seven million dead Humans and the Xindi say oops, sorry? It calls for payback. Reparations in fact, prison for the ringleaders and serious atonement for their brutal atrocity. At the very least, let the Xindi population learn what kind of trouble their idiot leaders have gotten them in to. One weapon and a plague aren't the only ways to wage a war of mass extermination. The Xindi people need to know that Mutual Assured Destruction is totally on the table. I would demand full specs on the Xindi tech used against Earth. No one would ever accept lip service from murderers like the Xindi. There would never be an alliance. Not ever.
Jenndifurry chapter 25 . 1/25
I did not put two and two together until the Barbra Gordon comment but a fan of batman are we?
AvatarStark chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Is Bruce Wayne Chef in this story?
nunnnunu chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
It is clear that you have never been in any kind of military. If a commander wants a set of quarters, he just orders the junior man out and takes them. The junior certainly doesn't get the commander's old quarters, those go to the next senior officer below the commander. The junior in fact, bumps the next man of lower rank out of his quarters and so on until someone ends up in a berthing compartment sleeping eight racks up. It is likely that tucker would keep both quarters anyway and the devil take the hindmost.
brightflare chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
Excellent story!
Cap'nFrances chapter 32 . 5/23/2014
Very interesting story. I'm glad you're planning a sequel.
TechnoGryffin chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
One small note. Vulcans can have sex pretty much any time they want. But they are compelled to have it every 7 years under Pon Farr.

It's a common mistake.
Moichino chapter 32 . 12/16/2011
What a great story!
Author Penholder chapter 32 . 7/3/2011
A throughly enjoyable story, well done. and the prospect of a sequel is most... agreeable. ;)
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 32 . 7/18/2010
Any sequel?
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 32 . 7/4/2010
Good story.
Willowbeone chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
loving your story but not phlox what kind of dr is he suppose to be i thought he was suppose to save lives and ask questions later. other than phlox . im so glad i found this story and that you wrote it. i miss tripp and tpol
sexy-jess chapter 32 . 5/20/2009
I really loved this.

You did some excellent work here, congratulations!
Jenndifurry chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
I know this story is complete but I hope the baby is a boy...then with the events of Terra prime that they also get the girl.