Reviews for The Last Stand
Kiratt chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
I love this story. It's fascinating and the type of 'what-if' that everyone just wanted to come true. Leaving Harry powerless is a bit XD; but at the same time, I love James. XD; I am incredibly curious as to what this 'plan' is, and how the world takes it. I want to know what happens. T_T; This story is awesome. I must know what happens. XD

Now, the problem. SO it's been...5 years? XD; what're the chances of an update? XD; (-36? XD) Still, a review can't hurt :D

Serious Fan chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
I love their unwavering loyalty. I also liked how you explained everything that happened before your storey. So, I'm not wandering how the book co-exist with your story.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
I hope that when harry unlocks his powers that he is just as powerful as his father,and that he still will kill voldimort
vuzznut chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
love the story so far, Please update soon. I love the marauders stories.
KoveAiden chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Yes Yes! Make it a DM/HP fic! Lve your fics (all of them)! To dear little Harry: Feel Betrayed! Feel Verryy Betrayed!. Poor Harry. Please continue writing!

leatharegee chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
How could I have missed the author alert for this? I adore this fic, and I wait all the time for updates! I just have to ask...will this be HHr? Because if it's RHr...I'd have to force myself to read it...and skip over those parts and only read the amazingness of the MWPPL bits. (I am an AVID HHr shipper, in case you couldnt tell. lol) Well, I can't wait for you to continue - this is BRILLIANT!
PaDfOoT Da GrEaT chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
Hiya Alex!

Ooh your fic is just outright amazing! Oh and I'm Deeps...Steph's friend...I think you read our fic 'Somewhere I Belong' before it was taken off !

And about the Harry/Draco thing...I'm totally hooked on to HPDM I'd absolutely love it if u included that in the fic...though I'm pretty sure loads of other people don't think so. Anyway...this fic is I don't care what you do with it as long as you keep updating and finally finish it!

(And aww...poor Harrykins...)

PrOnGs Da GrEaT chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
heya! omg...I was so happy to see you finally updated! I love this story so much...brilliant chapter btw...I hope you update sooner this time! :) I wanna see what happens next!
Lord Loki chapter 4 . 9/25/2004

anyways, that was AWESOME, truely, just... next time STOP REPEATING YOURSELF! it gets SO confisung XD

anyways, it was truely AWESOME!
Airiko chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Please update! pretty please... i luv this story... actually i think all your stories are wonderful! So... PLEASE...

blackblack chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
update update update!

i can just tell this story is going to be good!

please update son!

(and by the way:Would just plain want-to-stamp-it-into-the-ground-then-burn-it-so-that-all-that-is-left-of-the-thought-is-a-pile-of-ashes-buried-far-far-far-underground-and-then-would-really-go-to-work-on-it.)
PrOnGs Da GrEaT chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
Hey Alex! Even if our meeting was TOTALLY strange and weird...I am happy I met ya, or else I would never have read this fic...which I must say, ROCKS! I think this is an awesome idea...and I think it would be so awesome if this actually happened in the actual books! hehehe! Well, whatever...please update really really soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! Great fic! I'm off to read your! Prongs Rules! ;)
unknown chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
You really need to update... this is an awesome story. Especialy with all of the interaction between the people.
I especially love how you don't have a direct confrontation between a "super" james and voldy... and i want to know
1) what this apocolypse plan is (obviously the end of the world but what else)
2) what exactly Jame's powers are
3) what exactly the "plan: is
4) when do you think this story will be updated or finished...
Vanderleigh chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
I really like the plot line even though I don't really like how selfish the Merauders and Lily are (not really a relevent opinion though, since I can't do anything about that). Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens! Keep writing.
Jokerofish chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
yes a review telling you:
1. your EVIL!
2. your mean
3. update this story or Rev.
And last ly