Reviews for The dark Digidestined: year 1
you are stupid chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
there are close 500 students at Hogwarts
you are stupid chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
your underestimating the digimon.
Earthpaw chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
Did Kari have to have her scar on her stomach. That seems like a wierd place for a scar unless that is where Voldemort struck her.
Earthpaw chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
Gatomon is too big to sit on Karis sholdier.
Earthpaw chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
I thought underage wizards couldn't do magic outside of Hogwarts.
Earthpaw chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
That was cool using Myotismon but i don't think he'll listen to anyone.
Earthpaw chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
You need to make everyone a little more cluless. it will be more realistic. and the wizards/witches shouldn't even know about soccor execpt for Harry maybe. also, in england, they call soccer football.
Dream Cager chapter 9 . 8/5/2004
"Hi! This is Cager. You asked me to read your fanfic in a review for my own hp/digimon cross over (Year 1: The Last of the Lineage) and so I did. On a scale of 1 to 5 I give you three and a half stars for this fic. I like how you kept the chapters long and you made sure all the ends met, but you could have used a bit more detail and made it slightly more realistic (if you want me to go more into detail with that then just e-mail me and ask me). But still, you have good ideas and you're a growing author. Don't let my comments change your writing style. Do what you want to do. I wish you luck in your future writings. Please continue to read and review for my own fanfiction. That would be nice of you."~Cager, aka the Digimon Cager

"Got flamed a few times, huh? Well, I think you should take them as compliments. You know, people who actually take the time to flame others only exaggerate their own instabilities and their own lack of imagination. It just puts ya one step higher in front of them each time, eh?"~Cager's Impmon
miaow227 chapter 9 . 7/25/2004
I think you should have more reviews too as you have put a lot of work into it.

Looking forward to 'next year'.
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
I really like this fic! its brilliant.

Update soon! _
Hikari-4-Takeru too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
This is really good! Please get part 2 up ASAP! I actually thought Kari was dead! I was gonna flame you for it, but then you brought her back. That was good. See ya around! (Oh, please review on my stories! ('What if' and 'the problems'))
GatomonandKariFan chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
COOLIES! I was like AW when you saiud Kari died and then I was like WOO HOO when she appeared live and well! *smiles and dances around like a hyper fool, all my mates look at me*. Keep up the good work!

*GKFan and The Muffins*
GatomonandKariFan chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
COOLIES! I like the way you combinded digimon and harry potter! WOO HOO!
K.B Aleo chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Nice start, I'll continue reading the rest!
miaow227 chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
I've already reviewed this - but you asked me to review so I will again. I think I did try last time you updated but fanfiction was 'encountering heavy traffic' or something.

Anyways, basically forget all the people who can't see a good fic when they see one. If your idea is random it makes it more original...at least that's what I tell myself!

A great chap - definitely random and weird but I wouldn't call being sucked into the Digital World normal either. I hope you update as soon as possible, however I am on holiday in Portugal until next Sunday so I won't be able to review anything until then.

See you next chap!