Reviews for InuYasha: The Love That Transcends Time
Secret chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
Uh why the HELL did you not finish
kds chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
what the hell is happening?

what happened to inu and kag?

What are the chinese people for?

I want more clarity, please!
cassandra chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
its okay but i'm still reading so maybe i will get more into it. i like the last story i read it was the one before this one. this one is the sequel to that one. so maybe.
loner24here chapter 35 . 9/25/2008
I am greatly sadden my friend. Your such a good writer and have pulled me into these last two stories once i found them. And by the looks of it you stopped writing...So i must ask why. When you had such a great piece of art and you only made it half way thru the second story of the triolgy. I know it may be a long time before you see this if ever but i think you should pick up where you left off and finish this.

From a Fan,

loner24here

email:
loner24here chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
hey i have to say i loved the first one so far the second good still looking forward to the third :P i would have to admit tho it would be nice to have a line of astracts to signal change of characters. but other then that good job
Kiki-Bunny23 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
HEy there! i just got done readinf 2weeks and ill say it was the best fanfic i have read in forever. and im hoping this will be better! well, please continue this thankies :)
Silvwa chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
Hi. I'm sorry. I mean I really loved 'Two Weeks' but I just can't seem to get into this one much. Bye
Pheonix Iinferno chapter 35 . 7/29/2007
I love your story especially inu/kag and cant wait to read more
Perfect.Ace chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
*cough*

While it is wonderful that you made NHS, it would probably be to your advantage if you would spell honors correctly.

I would also like to say that you have an amazing set of stories going here. I happened to be eating ice-cream and a brownie, something I often do while readinf fan-fics. The problem? Your story made me forget my wonderfully yummy food. That in itself says something about your writing skills. I was rather hungy.

Continue writing, and have fun with it.

. .
kitsune-koinu chapter 35 . 3/19/2007
_ great fic!
Bleach-101 chapter 35 . 9/27/2006
Heyy I totally loved Two Weeks and now this story is the best! Please make more chappies
Tiber360 chapter 35 . 2/2/2006
no nono no, u cant let it stop there, such a great story as this one should not face a death from lack of updates. please please please tell me u are just suffering from a 6 month long case of writer's block and that it will end shortly...please?
Mistress of the Wolf Clan chapter 35 . 1/23/2006
gr update or i will be forced to inflict my wrath upon you! you had better listen to my ningen friend dude or i will melt of ur manhood wif my miko powers*

anywhose just had to release the demons lol please update asap i love ur story
Fu Fu's the name chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
This is good, but what happened to Inu and Kag? They are the main characters in this fic, right?
Rachynn chapter 35 . 11/7/2005
This is such an enjoyable Ficcy. I really enjoyed the fighting between InuYasha and Sesshomaru and the part with Rin afterwards made me laugh outloud in the middle of class...Anyways Keep up the good work!