Reviews for InuYasha: The Love That Transcends Time
Valese chapter 25 . 7/30/2004
frankly, i hav to agree with that... the dead have more immediate importance than someone else's war. thanks for the shoutout! no no, i assure you that i am a full-blooded human _ i thought that was weird, vadise, valese, ya know? but my name is from dragonball z... (gotens brown-haired girlfriend in dragonball gt...) it's a pretty name, but i think i like vadise better...hehe not to mention vadise herself is so very cool! poor kouga, that must have been hard on him, it must be so awful to have the five people you ate with last night die the next day... before the bird messenger came, the scene reminded me of when inuyasha saves kouga from the bird attack the first time when kouga had kidnapped kagome... hehe
Conelrad chapter 26 . 7/28/2004
Y'know, I was telling someone that I liked your original characters best? Well...I think this is one of my favorite chapters yet! I love flashbacks...and who cares if Sesshy's OOC? People don't have their personalities set in stone. I bet you'd change a lot in 50 years. Er...you do have a reason for his personality change though...right? The hyper Inu-chan was so cute! And I think this is going to be my new favorite conversation:

"Well, that's just cause you haven't done anything particularly wenchy lately."

"Wenchy isn't a word, InuYasha."

"Yes it is. I just said it."

Hahaha! Sounds like some conversations I've had. And InuYasha ticklish? Heh heh heh...
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 26 . 7/26/2004
Wow this chapter was great, I loved it, especially the part where Kagome tickles InuYasha. The flash back of little InuYasha and young Sesshomaru was good to I can't wait to read more.

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 18 . 7/26/2004
I just loved this Chapter then again I love Inu/Kag moments *wink*

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 26 . 7/19/2004
kick ass chapter!its really awesome, and thats so cute with sessh and inu when they were little!aw!good, new chareacter, and inu and kag fluff, always good!please update soon!pretty please?ill love you forever...unless i already do...
Kitten Kisses chapter 26 . 7/19/2004
Very cool. _ I haven't seen Ayame either, but it would be nice to. lol. Sounds good so far. I want to see the next chapter now. D
Kitten Kisses chapter 25 . 7/19/2004
Good chapter again! :D Sorry i was late in reviewing. I haven't been on for a few weeks. ;; Anyway, this was great. D The only question i have is, is about kouga. How can he use the jewel shards if there aren't any anymore?
gossa chapter 26 . 7/17/2004
good chapter,but what a way to finish it!I want to know what happened with Kagome and Inu Yasha (Fluuf EJEM XD) :)
Storm-Maker chapter 26 . 7/16/2004
Since you said that you really didn't know much about Ayame, I'll give you the tip on the ice berg (well, as much as I know).

Ayame is a bubbly cheerful wolf yukai, who is imature, and VERY possesive of Kouga. She even threatens Kagome when she found out about her being 'his woman', she can throw quite a tantrum when she doesn't get her way, too. And, if I'm correct, her Grandfather is leader of the pack. (don't quote me on that)

As a history lesson (in case you didn't know) Ayame got lost one time when she was little (looked to be about 10) and Kouga found her (he looked to be about 13-15) he gave her a piggy back ride back to her tribe, and Ayame bragged about the training she was doing in the mountains (I think she was trying to become the next leader) asked him if he would marry her, and him being young, naive, and not thinking about it said yes-as soon as she had completed he rtraining, so when she had completed her training years later, she went in search of Kouga who of course didn't remember her and had no clue as to this promise.

There ya go, hopefully you found this of some use.

And, just to let you know, I really liked this chapter. It was interesting, and sentimental. And funny. I think it's one of my favorite chaps you've written.

Hope to read more soon!
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 25 . 7/11/2004
awesome chapter. but its spelt messages. just a small note, im a picky speller! please update soon!please and thankyou!
Conelrad chapter 25 . 7/11/2004
Ooh...enter Koga! Cool. I hope to add more comments...sorry I haven't yet.
Storm-Maker chapter 25 . 7/10/2004
A small bit of critisism. When you were describing Kouga, you used a few words repeatedly, it was a bit weird, but no big. And a few small wording errors like 'I cought one of them trying to sneak out territory boss..." just for an example, and spelling names, Koga and Hikaku is popularely used, butRumiko uses Kouga and Hakkaku for the spelling. All very general mistakes that are farely common, so nothing big (I admit! I am guilty of them too! Sigh)

Otherwise, I really liked this chapter, you described it very well with out going over bored on the detail and portrayed Kouga perfectly. It's interesting seeing how you progress better with each chapter. I can't wait to read more, hopefully you update soon!
vndbskjvndskjbndkjbndks chapter 25 . 7/9/2004
Thanks for explaining, I just thought maybe it said something different without the spaces that I wasn't quite catching. Great chapter! Can't wait for more Inuyasha and Kagome moments!
gossa chapter 24 . 6/29/2004
good chapter,im waiting for Kagome and Inu Yahsa flluf P
Rayame325 chapter 24 . 6/24/2004
Hi,

Cool! My grandpa's nephew is coming up from Texas this Saturday! Poor Sango! Now she has to deal with two lechs! I can't wait to read more!

Rayame325