Reviews for InuYasha: The Love That Transcends Time
Rachynn chapter 35 . 11/7/2005
This is such an enjoyable Ficcy. I really enjoyed the fighting between InuYasha and Sesshomaru and the part with Rin afterwards made me laugh outloud in the middle of class...Anyways Keep up the good work!
Blahsblah2001 chapter 35 . 10/8/2005
Yay for Sesshoumaru and Yay for Kagome and Kinda yay for Inuyasha, but not really so much this chapter.

"Only he says it all graceful-like, you know, cuz he’s Sesshoumaru-Sama"

I almost choked when I read that, it was so funny.

Update soon!

This one or Hanyou, please?

Blahsblah2001 chapter 34 . 10/8/2005
I don't see what Kagome's so worked up about. Off the top of my head, I can think of about ten worse places to wake up than that. (Fangirly-grin)

I'm glad hte haitus is over (doubly-glad I didn't actually have to WAIT through it. Heh, I am privedged)

Can't wait to see Sesshy and Inu fighting, they do some of the best fight scenes in the series.

ANd what's up with Ayame, where's she?

Blahsblah2001 chapter 33 . 10/8/2005
Kirara's right, Sango's getting just a teensy bit too abusive. I don't envy Miroku having to wear those robes until they get a good washing in fresh water, between the salt water and the sand... ugh...

Convenient, them landing so close to Kagome and Inu, huh?

Blahsblah2001 chapter 30 . 10/8/2005
Oh. a necromancer. I never thought of it that way. But yeah, I guess.

Blahsblah2001 chapter 28 . 10/8/2005
Hmm... Ayame and Koga are good, they make a nice couple. (Actually, liking Koga and disliking Kagome are two of Ayame's most basic character points.)

THough I think if Koga could tell that teh smell on Ayame was a dog, he could also tell it was Inuyasha. (It's not like they don't know each other.)

I think.

And put more of Aaron in, (this is gonna be a trilogy, right? I think you said that once...) I really like him. Him and Morgan.

Blahsblah2001 chapter 27 . 10/8/2005
Yay for fluffy-ness!

Romance is always good, always.
Blahsblah2001 chapter 26 . 10/8/2005
"Anything you say can and will lead me to beat you up."

See, our miranda rights should be more like THAT.

On the other hand, it's impossible to argue with Inuyasha. He will destroy you with obvious statements.

I like the flashback, Sesshoularu as a rebel kid really fits,and how Inuyasha wanted to be just like his older brother... I guess he pulled that off, didn't he?

Heh...

I'm gonna finish this story today, you just watch. I'm gonna read the whole thing.
Blahsblah2001 chapter 21 . 10/2/2005
I think the boa goes on the right. Unless he doesn't ahve the shoulder-guard back yet, which is, I think, unlikely, seeing as Morgan is still around somewhere.

(Probably finding somehting else to pilfer, hai?)

Blahsblah2001 chapter 19 . 10/2/2005
Okay, couple of things:

1: You're right about the boa. In the first eppie with Rin you can clearly see both ends of it, so it's not a tail.

2: You are wrong on tai-youkai, though. It's dai.

3: Oni and Shin. I know Oni is like demon or mononoke, but does shin mean anything?

4: Wow, is Rin ever vicious.

And maybe Morgan is less dead than I thought... as long as he clears out.
blahsblah2001 chapter 18 . 10/2/2005
Aww... romantic chapter. ;D

No matter what he said... I bet he looked.

Blahsblah2001 chapter 17 . 10/2/2005
... Morgan's dead.

So incredibly dead.

Blahsblah2001 chapter 16 . 9/30/2005
"I did get a headache, though."

XD

Good exposition chappie.

Blahsblah2001 chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
I don't really get it, but I think it was somehting like the Tests in the last story, right?

Or maybe not...

Still an interesting read.

I was working on that pic some more today and it occured to me: Where did Mrs. Higurashi get the clothes for him? They don't seem like the kind of things you just have lying around.

Blahsblah2001 chapter 14 . 9/28/2005
I'm glad I can read this all at once and save myself a slow painful Death By Suspense.

Morgan fighting Sesshoumaru is a tiny bit... off. I think. Sesshy's way too strong to get beaten by a human. Maybe beaten is strong, but he's really super-fast.

On to the next CHappie!

_melissa

PS I'm working on the drawing, in case you care.
340 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »