Reviews for InuYasha: The Love That Transcends Time
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
That was really funny! Keep on going!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Very excellent! Please, please continue!
Tawdry Lassie chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Phew. I read Two weeks in one night and now I'm reading this one. I must say they're two of the best stories I've ever read! Keep them coming!
BelloftheSea chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
Okay... I have to admit I was a little upset when I found out you were redoing the hole thing. I was really liking the way things were going already and I was really just waiting for you to tell us what happens next. But this is really great. I love the Kagome's cover story. Though I have to say I liked the handmade lunch scene in the first version. It just goes to show that a story can be written in two different ways and still be great. Oh! I'm so excited that this is gonna be a trilogy! I love stories that seem to go on and on because you know, no story can ever really end (unless you go and kill off everyone in the story)because something always happens after happily ever after. (that's why fanfiction exists) I think that's why I fell in love with 'Two Weeks'. It was the first fic I ever read that was over 20 chapters. I think I started reading it when it was around chapter... 45 I believe. It took me two strait days of reading to read that. (good thing it was summer)I loved the dragon stuff you put into it. Dragons are cool! I think this may be a story even my brother would love and he thinks InuYasha is stupid (actually I think I make him think it's stupid by oogling out-loud over the fluffy-ness of it. He hates fluffy-ness.) This story is a perfect mixture of action and romance. I love it! Fluffy-ness makes me go *stary eyed* and squel. (which my brother hates) Keep up the FLUFF!
Whoa! I'm way off topic here. Where did this start anyway? I hope you're not completely confused by this. I'm a bit crazy at the moment. It's 11:33 p.m. right now and my mom has the volume up really loud on the computer so that she can wake up if anyone get's online who she wants to talk to and I'm not allowed to turn it down so everytime it goes "PICK-A-BOO HEHEHEHEHEHE" really loud I jump aboout ten feet in the air. Anywho... what am I writing about! I'm a bit bored at the moment and am stalling having to go to bed. But I guess I should. Anywho, back to where this review started: Thanks for getting this story back up It's really great!
Koneko-chan*
Time's mortal enemy chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Wow. Could InuYasha possibly get any more stupid. Get in trouble with Kagome and then demand food.
Yeah, right. Well, I'm sitting here picturing Kagome's reaction and laughing my head off.
Anyways, when I said that things might slip through into my fic, I don't mean characters. All characters in my fic are original, except for those that belong to Rumiko Takehashi. LOL
It was the ideas that I was concerned about. The story line is completely different, but the only thing that I can think of that might be possibly similar as of now is the dragoneer thing. You know, Kitty, Kohaku, the others...
I'm giving credit for the dragoneer idea to you and the book Basil Broketail.
Anyways, I love the story, and want to tell you that I'll be a faithful reviewer as you write this trilogy. I'm actually bringing the second book in the trilogy that I'm writing to an end, except that it's from Spirited Away.
Keep writing.
For HIS glory ALWAYS
Dante/TME/Brian/Isildri
HMPrune chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Great beginning - glad to see you back!
funmaker31 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Wow! That was really great! I can't wait til you get to the action! _ Can't wait til the next chapter update soon! funmaker
Time's mortal enemy chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Hootcha!
This is a brilliant chapter. I love the intro, btw.
Your story, Two Weeks, is one of my favorite.
However, I am creating a fic that also deals with dragons in InuYasha, and I just would like to make sure that you don't mind if some things accidently slip through my nets. I'm trying to keep it all original, but that's harder than it sounds.
Anyway, love the beginning of this story, can't wait to read more.
TME
Storm-Maker chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Oh! Awsome writing...I really like it.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23