Reviews for InuYasha: The Love That Transcends Time
MoonKitii chapter 35 . 8/8/2005
Oh, I am much much glad that I found your sotyr... :) it is very very good. makes me happy when I find somthing well written. I hope you post more soon...on my way to check out your story...
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 35 . 8/5/2005
YAY! damn those dragons, restricting the ever sexy, sexxhomaru-sama...yummy... ANYWAY! awesoem chapter, but, i can really tell that you were SLEEPY! (ex: kagome: i thought your dad ONE that war...' shouldn't that be 'won'?) well, fantabulous anyway, so, update soon! :D
gossa chapter 35 . 8/4/2005
we,review! :D :D :D

Very good chapter!I love the relation of Inu Yasha and Kagome in this fic *_*
Valese chapter 35 . 8/3/2005
yay! finally, someones off to murder menomaru! sesshy better get to him before enomaru gets to hyoga...

a little more insight into inuyasha's life...interesting

the kagome thing was def unexpected. wow. wat kind of power DOES she hav?
Valese chapter 34 . 8/3/2005
oh no! i sorta forgot about that too... *looks sheepish* hurry kagome! i suppose the fight ovr tetsusaiga has to come sometime, ne?
Rayame325 chapter 35 . 8/1/2005
Hi,

I feel sorry for Inuyasha he had a good life before his dad died. At least Sesshomaru is going after Menomaru now. Maybe he and Inuyasha will pair up and take Menomaru back? I can't wait to read more! How's your nephew doing? Is he any better?

Rayame325
Storm-Maker chapter 35 . 8/1/2005
That was very interesting. Not as long as I had expected, but not unpleasantly so.

The unuasual emotions you had Sesshoumaru bare, were actually quite in character.

So all in all, you did a great job!

Kudos and hats off to you!
ohiowriter chapter 35 . 8/1/2005
That was funny thanks!
A.Renee92 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
cool story
Kaida chapter 35 . 7/31/2005
wait wait wait so sesshoumaru lost his arm? since when? maybe i missed that part in the fight scene. it could have something too do with the fact that i read it while trying to prevent a seven week old pug from jumping off my lap but you know.

i know you were having trouble with this scene, and it seems a little bit disjointed. you know, just not the very best. the reason i couldn't get a grip on it very well is that i couldn't see it happening in my head while i was reading it. the imagination is there, thelogistics of the fight are there, you just need to make it come alive.

also some of the dialouge wasn't as... comfortable as you've had in the past. but this is a really high paced scene too... may be i'm the one that's lost it

maybe all that would be easier if i didn't keep begging for a new chapter all the time...

oh well i'll try not to bug you so much.

thanks for a new chapter, Jax. it made my day.

much love,

kaida
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 34 . 7/27/2005
Wow this chapter was interesting. I'm glad the ideas started to flow for you. I'll be looking forward to reading your next chapter.

Ja ne!

TaintedInuShemeeko
LukeShaehl chapter 34 . 7/26/2005
Awesome story. I must say, it is far better than the first one, though it was interesting as well. You keep the characters realistic and interesting and your writing style is very good. I hope you update soon.
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 34 . 7/26/2005
oh SHIT! kagome is an idiot. with her there, inuyasha will get distracted, and then everyone will be screwed. well, awesome chapter, and i'm glad it's no longer on hiatus. i really thought you'd given up on it. glad you didnt, it's kickass. i'm kind of confused as to how it's going to fit together, but WHATEVER! i will wait and find out! ok, UPDATE SOON!
Rayame325 chapter 34 . 7/26/2005
Hi,

I don't think Inuyasha's going to like Kagome coming back. I think he's going to have to get over it though because knowing Kagome, she's probably going to give him an earful. I can't wait to read more! I'm glad you enjoy writing again. I love your stories!

Rayame325
THE-number-1-case-closed-lover chapter 34 . 7/26/2005
if someone tells you your writing is bad... then just ignore the poor stupid idiot that doesn't know a good author if they came up and slapped them in the face and threw a stink bomb at them.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »