Reviews for Snowfall
ThereisnoSyntaxhere chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I wish I had seen the show before I read this: I imagine knowing what their voices sounded like would make this even more precious than it already is.
SailingSky chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Whow. . . Can you write more?
Rebelbot chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I don't know alot about this seris but I like. Can you give me in sights on it or a place I can see the episodes.
DeathScytheMeister chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Aww I liked it.I just gought the manga for BRIGADOON!And absollutely became ubsest with it, ay way GREAT GRAET STORY! -!
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
very, very cool.
keiko chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Aw! That was so wonderfull! I love Brigadoon, so it's really nice to see that I am not alone.

This short story is extremely well written and captures everyone's personalities just right! Great job!_
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
I like it you did a great job I hope you'll write more Brigadoon fics!
Kokeshi088 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Yes! Finally! A Brigadoon ficcy!
Yes, we love our Melan Blue!
_
Sugoi, sugoi!
*favorites list ficcy!*
~Kokeshi088~
Midnight-Blues1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
aw! (_) I so love melan! *I need a melan plushie now. I really wish would put up an official spot for Brigadoon fics. This was really good. Please write more!
DracoKat chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I really thought that this was very sweet and special. Melan's such a sweethart, even when he does not realize it.
SaberKarra Knight chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Yay, another Brigadoon ficcy! I just recently found this anime, and I can't believe how unknown it is! I enjoyed this :) Are you going to write more? _