Reviews for Newfound Heritage
lolly chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
CONTINUE!
Nekobear chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story, please write more :)
Bobblies chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Ooooooooh cliffy! I serious need of finishing!

And i only say that when i ,ean it ;)
I Am Coolio D chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
This is really good! An unexpected twist that I hav never read before. Update soon.
DramioneAgainstAllOds chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Its been really long since you updated! I really hope you complete the story!
Superasianamazing chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH!
SkyRider328 chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
love the story please continue it is so good and i can't wait to find out what happens next. PLEEEAAASE UPDATE SOOOOOON!
Shorty653 chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
Why did you leave it, soo sad now :(
jowilleatyuh chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
YOU THERE! YOU MUST HAVE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY! Why the hell would you just leave it hanging like that and not have anyone expect you to continue it? *growls* EIGHT FREAKING YEARS! I know that you can finish this story! I mean add onto! This is beyond the words of amazing- FINISH IT WOMAN/MAN!
Ginnyweasleysister chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Your story is amazing. The way you put hermione makes me wonder why she was even friends with harry and ron in the first place. Keep writing i want to read so more.
love2011 chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
Liked it! Hope you'll update soon..
TeamBedward chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
I hope you don't take offense to reviews in caps, it's not out of anger, I put it all in caps because I feel very strongl about this fic...

I LOVE THIS FIC!

I honestly cannot wait until you have the chance to update soon. I really want to find out what happens next. :)
Daerwyn chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
OMFG. I am speechless. This is so well written and just alluring. I couldn't stop reading and I'm up way past toleration right now. This story is amazing! Update soon, will you, please?
maaaee chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
UPDATE PLEASE! OH MY GOSSHHHH i wanna know what happens! :D
vampirelover2009 chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
and the plot thickins! please update soon. I noticed that you haven't updated in 6 years! thats a long time a very very long time! are you ever going to continue this story? please!