Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
tammie chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
wow... sauske in a mansion
tammie chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
i think the noodle bar is named ichikaru or something like it
Hankoukette chapter 9 . 7/2/2004
kawaii

let's just say you wrote one of the cutest SasuSaku I've ever read )

It at the same time is so lovely and the ppl aren't OOC.. you're really good!

Too bad you killed the plot x_x
KakashisNo1Fangirl chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
*sigh* it was just fine *sighs again* i wish i had a boyfriend...i_i
KakashisNo1Fangirl chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
Ack! So sorry i didnt review now. DAmn author alert thingy *whacks computer* SO yah! Awesome chappy! now on to the next one! _ *squeal*
kookey chapter 9 . 5/27/2004
WAI! But-but... cheesey scenes with out favorite couples are SOO entertaining! And with all the *dances* KISSING and *giggles* HUGGING!

Mou.

Anyway. CONTINUE!
I-Mushi chapter 9 . 5/25/2004
What happened to updating? I really like the story, so please continue it.
-niki :)
iJutsu chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
I love it. is is so cool. you know what's weird? i just found out about 'naruto' in a comic book and i started to like it. i'm a romance freak!
Hello chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
hi my name is holly and i wanted to say that is a really good fic u did give me some tips
Isuzu Sohma chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
S. Neptune: *eyes glitter* OH! MAKE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! I DEMAND MORE! HAVE NARUTO SEE THEM AND GET JEALOUS OR SOMETHING! *obsessed with Sasuke/Sakura*
Trunks: Please ignore her...she's truly annoying...
S. Neptune: *bops Trunks on the head* ANYWAY..I love it! IT'S GOLD! TRULY! I'm never usually this hyped up 'bout fics.
Trunks: Yup yup
S. Neptune: But I'll be looking forward to a new chapter! _ Ja ne!
Iluxia chapter 8 . 5/7/2004
hey! me again! i just forgot to ask if this will continue to a lemon, coz if it is, then better make sure your rating is R coz a friend of mine made a mistake like not making sure and she got reported. dont wanna get into trouble, now, do we?
Iluxia chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
hey! i'll put you in my author alerts list, so please be so kind as to update soon, ne? so that quote was from that 70's show huh? so that's why i wondered where i heard it...
blossom-chan chapter 9 . 5/2/2004
hi! ur ff is really damn-so-GREAT! i really like it.. no! i love it! pls. inform me if u have updated it! goodluck on your writing! ja ne!
joshua chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
hey. ithink it was a pretty ok story... i think you should maybe continue it... by the way, i dont know the name of the noodle bar ).
hualay chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
Hey, I just want you to know that you've put the spark back into my heart for SASUSAKU stories. Now I am addicted to it. Thank you.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »