Reviews for One Day Into Insanity
FlamingYingYang chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
UPDATEING WOULD BE GOOD RIGHT NOW. this is great. a reall twist to the patrick story. wht will specs do now. UPDATE SOON. hawk
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Dude. I'm scared! Specially after your 'teaser'. Wah! UPDATEDNESS WOULD BE GOODINESS!
Wisecracker88 chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
I love the flash forward preview teaser diologue line thingy. It's cool and I think that the plot of the story is cool. I wonder why I didn't think of Specs being Patric.
Wisecracker88 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Now the shortness of this chapter is what made it weard. I think.
rumor chapter 3 . 2/27/2004 This just keeps getting stranger, yet more interesting as it goes along. ;) What oh what do you have planned. I can't even begin to guess. lol.
More soon! XD
Liams Kitten chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
THIS IS SO GOOD. And creepy. And good. I want MORE! The teaser kills us it does!
Much love,
~Liams Kitten~
KyrielF chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Hm... pretty interesting so far! I like the story line and how you've progressed it so far. No Patrick, eh? That's unique. Well, keep it up! I like it!
Oxymoronic Alliteration chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Ah! Crazy lady! No way in hell are you hurting Specs or Dutchy, or any of the Newsies for that matter *pulls flame thrower out of...well nowhere really...and burns "Patrick's Mother" to a crisp* Much better! *smiles* Cool story!
Bec chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Interesting little spin on this part of the movie. As a huge fan of Specs (and Dutchy) I'm finding my self strangely drawn into this fic each time a new part posts. I'll be interesting to see how it ends. I've always loved it when people write Specs in trouble.
I just have one question... how old do you have Specs and Dutchy?
The Second Batgirl chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
oh. creepy. I'm excited to see what happens next.
geometrygal chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Hmm...crazy Patrick's mom! Love it! New thing. Nice pushy!Dutchy. Me luffles confident Dutchy. _ More soon!
Scout73 chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
O!O!O! can i guess whats gonna happen? shes just some crazy person who waits around for a newsie to say that he wants a family and then she pretends that they r her son, in an attempt to take home a kid. THEN SHES GONNA KILL HIM! (sorry, im watching CSI...its kinda getting to me) keep writing!
rumor chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Oh...ok, this is suffiecently strange and mysterious to where I need to know what comes next! O_o
And your teaser for the next chappy...AYE!
Hurry! You've got me hooked. XD
Oxymoronic Alliteration chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
*gasp* Dun,dun,dun! Very interesting I must say. I always figured Patrick's mother was a few cards short of a full deck. I can't wait to read more.
studentnumber24601 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004