Reviews for Newly Christened
Leroux chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Good, except that Doc actually got his nickname because he studied medicine briefly in New Orleans.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow, that was really good! Very well written!
Mab Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I saw Young Guns and the sequel over the weekend, and I had to have a peek at the fics. This is excellent writing.
copper chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I don't get the whole flour thing. But I like that Newly Christianed Doc story. Good job with the characters and young Doc, they were believeable.
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
That's cool.. Doc's my favorite character.. Nice idea about how he got such a seemingl peculiar nickname, seeing as how I at least didn't really see him act much like a doctor anytime... I might've missed something though... Anyway, I like it.
Devlyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Hey-

great job, I love the plot.

that's very creative about how Doc got his name.

I really liked it. My sister is in love with Doc and she really likes this story. Keep it up. will be expecting more... :)
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
That was so cool. I really really liked your story.
Amber
slytherin Tiff chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Good writing.
spotted.paw chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
So is that like history, or have you come up with that? It's really good, I love your writing, as I already did in some other of your stories I've read. And I think it's a nice little story about Doc's name. I really liked it. Good plot. And even tough I might make a fool of myself - I have no clue of medical facts, so does it work like that? Flour? Or where did you find out? And are you doing a lot of research on the Lincoln County war? (Should I maybe send you an ? ;-)