Reviews for Untitled
medea42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I can't tell you how happy I am to see someone still writing fanfic for the who - it's got to be one of my top three favorites of all time, and I was just wrecked when it was taken off the air - and overjoyed when the DVDs were finally released this year.

What's even better? People are still writing their fanfic for this show incredibly well - like this one. Thank you!
ishouldbewriting chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
You just totally made my day with this little snippet! Especially since one of your reviewers mentioned a Gabe/Sara story that I'd previously missed. I'm a huge fan of that 'ship (and consequently your tension and essential pieces). I'm currently doing a major revision of my story, Knots, and have plans to continue it hopefully. Why oh why don't more people still write this fandom? If you ever need a beta, get in touch, I'd be more than happy to beta for someone who writes like you do!

BTW, just to add fuel to your fire; Netflix has Witchblade available for rent on DVD. I've been re-watching it as often as time permits with a full time job and an almost 1 year old kid.

If the muse bites me, I might try penning a continuation to this piece.
Yarvarni chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
very very interesting...anxious for more...nice to see a new WB fic...
The Blue Raven chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
*sniffle* Poor Danny. You do realize that you really SHOULD continue it? *pushes relentlessly for Sara/Danny hurt/comfort* Very sweet and sad
Patty chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Yeah but, Danny, WE know that ain't Pez!
Very interesting interpretation of the fight at the Spartacus Club. Thanks so much for any and all new WB fiction I miss that show so terribly!
The Talismaniac chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Well, hallo again, Kameka! Glad to see you're still writing, and excellently as always. Good stuff.
Been too long since I talked to you - mostly due to AOL's anal-retentiveness and not letting me have my old screen name back. Anyways, aside from giving you this review, just wanted to let you know that I *finally* finished Echoes and Angels if you have any interest still in reading it, and that if you remember me at all and care to talk again my new screen name is Ethereallifelust. Hope to hear from you soon,'
*Talismaniactress
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Holy sh-!
Totally wicked, unexpected ending.
Heh-'nother continuation added to my plate...
So many possibilities, so *little* time...mostly because of school.
thelma chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Glad to have you back to post again. Good snipet just not long enough you must write more please
thanks