Reviews for As the World Falls Down
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
aww this was sweet. As is the song _ *goes back to reading ST*
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
OMG! This song is perfect for this one-shot.

Somehow I can believe that Rogue and Gambit would get lost in each other for a moment during this song.

For the song is quite spellbinding. Trust me I love this song very much, not to mention, I have the soundtrack for the Labrynith and I couldn't resist playing the track while reading this fic. It just made it seem more realistic. Although, there was a hint a sadness, especially on Rogue's part. But either way, it was perfect and great to read though and I really enjoyed it a lot.
melissarxy1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I was looking at your reviews and realized that I love your stories, and yet, I never review. I'll have to fix that.
I love this song. "As The World Falls Down" is one of my favorite songs and this was Ubercute!
Great job.
MND chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
It made me feel so sad for some reason but it was so sweet. It was totally cute and I think you did a good thing by not putting in 'Starting Today', it was perfect on it's own!
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
That was really good, and it fit beautifully with chapter 5. I really liked it.
Kit~_
D.c chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I feel stupid, i just realized this was the song in the Labyrinth( old movie) sigh when i was lil i loved that movie and this part of the movie when they're dancing and he sings this song, BWA, i also i thought he was hot in that movie * drools* heehee gotta luv evil men, but in the end, forver isn't really a long time,
D.c
Eternity's Voice chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Oh, you've struck a nerve, and not the one that makes me go "Ow!" I love you.
The song fits so well...or it could just be that I actually recognize -and like- the song.
You're good at this. I normally avoid song-fics, but these are beautiful. Keep up the good work.
pietroluv chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Nice beginning. I like how you used David Bowie's
song from the Labyrinth for your inspiration. I love that movie!I love David Bowie!Keep up the good work!;)
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
BRAVO! cool beans indeed, as usual. very nice, i liked the mood. it wouldn't really have flowed within the chapter it took place it, yet it was a nice reinforcement of it, so i'm glad you posted. and DAVIE BOWIE? he just ROCKS! you SO get a gold star. in fact, take several, cuz this just made my day. BOWIE! huzzah.
so, yeah. i loved it. keep the goodness coming!
Calliann chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Thank you for placing this up hon. It was great and fit perfectly with the otherstory but it might have interrupted the flow of the chatper. I'm so glad you put it u p though.