Reviews for If Not More
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
It must really surprise Konzen that he could care for someone like Goku as much as he does. It must be equally as scary to realize that someone could love you as unconditionally (regardless of any shortcomings) as the chibi does his 'daddy'. With Goku missing all day like that I'm happy to see that Konzen can put his irritation aside to go find him. I really loved that part at the end with the way he hugged his charge. So cute!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LOVE IT!
Waifine chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
The exchange between Konzen and the Goddess was hilarious in every way, the story itself was sweet, and every character glowed.
bardalicious chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
That was sweet. I love Konzen, he's nicer to Goku than Sanzo.
Pg-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I always like re-reading "The Space Between" and "Under the Skin" (titles?), and this one is the same. I hadn't realized I hadn't reviewed it, but it's hard to get my reaction into words. Like the others, the presence of the original just permeates this. You really capture and put your own flavor into the contradictory understated exposition, expositional understatement that the series thrives on. I don't know much of anything about the backstory in Saiyuki, so I have limited references on this one, but the way you portray Kenren/Sanzo and Goku here is, as always, deeply charming.
Savvi Derosha chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aw, how sweet is that! I love this fic! Now I'm off to go show it to my friends!
narrizan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
sweet and lovely and so Konzen.
kireira chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Very very lovely! Really love it.
Sense of Life chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
v.v so adorable! I cannot believe how cute and unsurpassed that was! Please keep up the good work!
LC Milla chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Totally adorable. Am in love. Thank you for such a lovely fic.
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Jenny-fer chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
lol I like the little smiley face at the end! o Nice touch! *giggles* Very cute fic, and you managed to make it more believable than the other ones I've read today cause you included all the different interactions with the characters. (Kenren flirting with Konzen for example _) hehe... Including Kanzeon added to the fun as well! Keep up the good work! o
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Got your stories recommended by stitcher2ficcer and decided to read them. This is the first of your stories I have read, and I liked it a lot. It was really sweet and you make it easy to visualize the events.
stitcher2ficcer chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Very sweet. You paint very nice pictures with your words. You really brought Konzen and Goku alive here, and I like your take on their relationship. Given what you've done with Gojyo and Hakkai in your other stories, I'd love to see what you would do with Tenpou and Kenren.
lizalou42 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Timmonsgray-
A very cute fic (even Kenren was cute in his drunkeness [a word? *shrug*]). Only a few typos and no fic criticisms.