Reviews for Falling into Love
crzykittyfangirl chapter 38 . 12/11/2016
Hi, I know you haven't updated this in years. I really liked it though, it was well written and thought out the characters were so lifelike and I love the way wrote everything. It really is an amazing story. If you aren't ever going to update I understand, it you've moved on from fanfiction, I understand. But if you haven't if you're still on here, then maybe could I help you with this story? I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I know a lot. I know you have a beta already but I would love to help. If you haven't abandoned this. If you have, I understand.
ShadowGoblin chapter 38 . 7/31/2016
Great story but wish you finished it ... We never got to find out what the mission was :(
sara05550 chapter 38 . 7/16/2016
Damn I wish you finished this
Dauntless4eva chapter 38 . 8/31/2015
Oh god...please update. I was legit crying in the last few chapters. I really want to read on
TheLittleRoguex chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Love it
catchyoyo chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
So cute! I love Snape and Hermione talking together. I like how spunky she is and willing to give everyone a chance and certainly not falling head over heels for Sirius at a moment's notice.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2013
Although you have incredible writing skills, this story is making me feel terrible- how could you just do that to Sirius?! I feel to bad for him! But like I said, you capture each and every one of the characters' personalities very well. I've read this far, so I can't not read on, so I must. If anything bad happens, it's going to make me cry.
I-Owe-Not chapter 38 . 9/10/2013
I love this, update soon.
OctopusInTheCloset chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
I like your stories. Especially this one! :)

I particularly love the throat-slashing.. Seems like something a boy would do lol.

Good job! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
Oh crap.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/20/2013
SHE DIDNT CHEAT!UGH
Lady Alice101 chapter 38 . 1/14/2013
How many chapters will there be?
Lady Alice101 chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
Oh oh oh oh! Is the task that she makes Severus go to the good side?
Guest chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
I just had to comment...that was classic, the way you ended it. amazing, thats what you are
Potterhead36 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012