Reviews for Angel of Earth
gaarasgirl389 chapter 22 . 2/10
Well, I was looking forward to this story, but . . . seriously, where is your . . . I don't even know what to call it. Story telling sense? You add vampires and angels into the story with no back story or explanation for why they're there. And then there's the OOC of practically everyone. A warning at the beginning would be nice. The scene where Seto is dying is so cringey, I don't know if I'll get that out of my head. How about you rewrite it? There are spelling mistakes but the story could be so much better with more explanations and less OOCness.
Moongirl12121 chapter 20 . 1/11/2015
Why didn't someone kill Pegasus earlier when Jou was attacking Seto?
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 1/11/2015
Eyyyyyyyy his dad is dead now yay
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
And so the raping of Jounochi Katsuya will commence in the next chapter I guess
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
Seto just jumped off the deep end into OOC world.
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Yay he done got bittened.
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Okay that answers one of my questions. Jou did in fact, not know Seto was a vampire, and let me get this clear, Yami and Yuugi are demons? Or is Yami a demon, and Yuugi a vampire?
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
So does Jou know they're vampires and shit? And Kaiba, you bitch, you made him go blind, it's your fault that's why you're taking care of him.

Are vampires normal in this universe or something? And what about Angels? Why did Karu know he was an angel? Or how?
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Okay, so more people are vampires, hey would've been nice to know instead of finding out like this Eh?
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Well okay, I was seriously confused, but that makes more sense. I thought that all the lights and darks were hooked up and stuff, but nope. I was wrong.
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Mendou is sick, like wtf shoots an old lady in the face?

Lol, totally forgot who Otogi was, I thought he was Honda, but then I figured it out lol dumb me.

Where be vampire Seto? Because vampire Seto sounds awesome.
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
I don't understand? I thought Jou and Seto? Also vampire Seto when?
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Whoa hey, not expecting her death to be so bloody and shit like damn
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Okay, not bad, I really really like the summary, and can't wait until it all kicks in! How does he go blind is my main question, I'm so curious!
Nychell21 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Noooo,you can't kill her l like her she was nice to Jou!T-T