Reviews for Through Darkness and Light
Lupinesence chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
This was a cool fic :)
imhellahi chapter 19 . 11/28/2006
are ya going to continue? this is a great story! i would love to know what happens
Noc007 chapter 19 . 7/1/2006
This really is an interesting story, I look forward to more.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic )
Arandil chapter 13 . 12/8/2005
I just read the new 12 and 13 and I think they're wonderful! Hope all is going well with you!

-Arandil
Cataclysmic Silliness chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Lovely work on the conversation between Calrheane and Shra! Their personalities really do shine through. Interesting plot going on here. On to the next chapter
Arandil chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
OMG. I just re-read chapters 7 and 8 and I have to say they were wonderful! I almost cried when Sirius flashed back to Lily and James. The imagery was great and the dialogue flowed really well. I liked how Shra's voice was interjected between Callie and Remus's, and the tension between them was superb. And these two lines were awesome:

“Did you ever think that with you around, he might be stronger?”

“Did you ever think that you might be stronger with him?”

I look forward to seeing more chapters... nudge nudge...

Cheers,

Arandil
jessica tran chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
I LOVE REMUS! MORE REMUS!...
Ril chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
LOTR!...wee.
rockpaperscissors chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
I hope you will update soon... :(

Elessar and Sirius are very well thought out... more sirius please!
the essence of popsicles chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
VALAR! IT IS VALAR, FOR THE VALAR'S SAKES! BLEEP.

Say, is she a descendant of Aragorn's. Because I thought her last name would be Telcontar...House of Telcontar, remember?

He barely caught the first name, 'Legolas.' Whoever he was, it must still hurt to think of him, evident by the sadness in her voice.

Whahahahahahahahahaha. Rejected love? Whahahahahaha. Okay. Is being evil. M. Must stop being evil.

Oh yes. And hey...in the Tolkien pantheon [whoa, he has his on pantheon now. ;p] werewolves were considered minions of Morgoth and evil right? So why would um...Cal-whatever be so friendly with Remus? Seeing as he's a werewolf as well, though undoubtly in a different context.

Oh my. They have to call her Professor Elessar. I wonder what would happen if they had to call the teachers in OFUM professors. *laughs head off*

Um..oh yeah. And the characterisation for Harry, Ron and Hermione could improve. They're a bit flat right now, with well...it seems like they have allotted roles to each other. As in, Hermione is the standard bookworm, Ron's the antithesis of that, as well as being hot tempered and Harry's just "Person who miraculously killed of Voldie at age one".

Is the phial the one Galadriel gave Frodo? Cos Frodo took it to Eressa with him, right? She wouldn't have taken it back from him, I should think. Unless he agreed to lend it to Sirius, of course...Hah. "Fading in and out in light". Another reason why they call him a mad-man.

Welp. ON to the next chapter!
SiriusEarendil chapter 13 . 10/15/2004
This chapter is so angsty.

LOve the interaction between Sirius and the 2 Potters.

You really get their emotions.
LeGolaS chapter 12 . 9/28/2004
I must praised you for your writing skills and I think I'm slowly falling in love with your fic.

BUT i felt that the story is getting along much too slowly for my taste (could you hurried the romance part - it's just my personal opinion)

Please update asap. You took very long...
sappjody chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
hi , i just read your story and i like it

i hope you do a other one
SiriusEarendil chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Hi, You update your story. I am so happy to read it. I really admire how you wrote this story. :)
Delphinus chapter 11 . 9/5/2004
This is a wonderful story. I was thinking how I have miss reading about it. Please update soon.