Reviews for Initiation Ceremonies
purplestripe66 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aw! You CAN write innocent fluff! That was so cute. _ And I find Zhane's hair a never ending sournce of amusement. _ And Karone! That was so adorible! Now I must read more about Ko-lin... :-D
sparxxa chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
aw, so sweet, i have Eyeore slippers too but they are navy! CYA sparxxa
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
this is great
Hagar chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
It's just so *real*. It's just the homecoming ceremony I can believe Rangers to have.
The characterization is mostly dead on. I don't know clifford, but Karone's is oerfect and Ko-Lin's had me ROTFL, and Ashley's too; Cassie's just what pink Rangers are about, and TJ's are indeed fitting "for some reason". I somehow don't see Carlos as snoopy though, and I must object to Litania as a playboy bunny: there's so much more to her than that!
LOL. Guessed right about what a "perfect fit" means.
Oh, and you do realize that now you have to come up with a really good reason (i.e. color) as to why Zhane doesn't want his other hair color to show?
And this time I mean it.
-Hagar.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Now that is soo sweet. And as far as I know of, except for Clifford and Shrek, what they got on their slippers represents what they are like. Nice work. I like.
SilverRider chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Lol...it was soo cute...Loved it. :)
LiLAqUaMaRiE chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Oh, how adorable! I really loved this fic, it was just really adorable, and hey I admit I own a pair of my own slippers like those, though my are of Winnie the Pooh. *sheepish smile* Can I help it if I thought they were cute and comfy... And my dog thinks they are weird too...So you're not alone in that...lol. Again this fic was great, meaning great job on writing it. Ya know you're starting to have a fellow fan here with me now...I love your writing. _
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Aw, how cute! *giggle*
Never mind about the adult sizes; the biggest kiddie ones usually are large enough to fit anyone who doesn't go over a ladies' size 11. Trust me, I should know. :-) And no, I'm not wearing them ...