Reviews for Cello and Violin
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 6/6
And then the words Harry never thought he would hear were spoken, "Will you marry me, Harry?"
Harry froze for a moment, eyes wide. Serverus felt a wave of uncertainty hit him, he hadn't meant to ask that yet, he wanted to do it after a few months but it had just come out. He looked at the boy who he had come to love and, seeing the sparkling of his eyes, knew that the moment was right. He wanted to be with Harry forever.

There was a moment of silence as he waited for Harry's reply.

"Yes.

That's what I imagine happened after. I will always believe this happened on that magical night.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
es hermoso! y la música final hermosa! pero me gustan mas las cuatro estaciones de Vivaldi.
uhgg chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
WTF
WHAT THE FUCK HARRY ISN'T FREAKING GAYYYYY
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Holy feck... Amazing...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
I love it but its really, really cheesy and ooc
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
The end?
Azrael Jinsei chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Thank you so much for writing this.
louisesnape chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Loved your fic
LadyFreak chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
OK, this is officially the most beautiful story i have ever read. It may be because of the music and how it brings them together, i don't know, but its wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
Viper E. Mammon chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
I loved this story. Though I am depressed that I couldn't find André Previn's Adagio anywhere. Not even a youtube link. If you have an mp3 file of it, could you email it to me if I was to pm you my address?

All together, ~gets back on track~ I loved the story. I was so captivated by it that I was relucant to leave it for dinner. But I'm glad to of found it in any case.
Yenna chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
I like it. Especially because I'm a cellist. :)
SnowTigerQueen chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
that is by far one of the sweetest stories i've ever read :)
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
This was very cute! Although not sure net shirt appropriate for unicorns.
kidzannie chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
beautiful
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
That was amazing. Although, I wish there was more of it.