Reviews for Seductive Darkness
gothangelp3 chapter 9 . 6/16
Oh please, please, please consider updating this story! I think it's fantastic and I want to know what happens!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 9 . 2/28
How did Harry find out that Dumbledore knew about the abuse? Will Hermione and Ginny play a role in this story? What about Narcissa and Bellatrix? Are there going to be any other women besides Akia and Molly? Would there be a way to bring Sirius back? Maybe a trade? They throw Dumbledore in the veil and they get Sirius back? If that could happen maybe it could be a three-way between Lucius and Remus.

Great story so far. I hope that you'll be able to update this story soon.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 2/27
I guess that explains how Draco knew about the map and password but not why it showed the Dursley's house.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 2/27
Very interesting story so far. I have a few questions. How did Draco know about the Marauder's Map and how did he know the password? I thought the Marauder's Map only showed Hogwarts, since that was where it was created. How is it showing #4 Privet Drive?
I heart vamps chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
Please update soon
awtevs chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Dear Carerra Os,

Just one thing, PLEASE continue! I love this story. I love Tom, and the Snarry going on. I also love the twins and Draco's relationship and Lucius and Remus. All in all I just love the whole story so far and would be absolutely thrilled if it were to continue.

My regards,
Awtevs
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
This shit is CWAZY! I can't wait for the rest if the story!
wandamarie chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Please up date when you can thank you
wandamarie chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
On to the nrxt children thanks
wandamarie chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Oh no all hack is going to brake lose
wandamarie chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Good work
wandamarie chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Good story thanks
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
On to the next good chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Getting good
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Oh my getting good thanks