Reviews for Heart and Soul
Very cute!
NoahIrene chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
LOVED IT!
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
!I LOV IT I LOV IT I LOV IT!
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Yay! I had a feeling I was meant to read this story. I thought the title was just a coincidence but then a piano shows up in the first chapter and then they start to play Heart and Soul. Being a both a pianist (and knowing how to play Heart and Soul!) and HG/SS shipper, I loved it. Thank you!

To chapter two! :D
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
wow... i loved it!:D
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
love it
padminirogue chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hello!

I'm a french girl, Harry Potter fan. I've just read your story and I loved it. It's really nice, funny and romantic. Moreover, I really like Snape and Hermione, and also when they love each other.

I wondered if you would accept me to translate it, I'm sure I would have a great pleasure doing it.

Do you think it could be possible? If you agree, just send me a message and I'll contact you again.

Hoping you'll agree.

Good bye

Padminirogue-(Esther)
xxfreakxxgrlxx chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
lol, funny that. i just had a piano exam and i played 'romance without words' good piece. kinda hard, but it was good.
sbrande chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Another excellent piece written by you.. I think I am having a Winter Solstice1 day today and am going to read all of your fan fics that you have to offer. I will leave reviews when I am done.

Cheers,

Sonia
duj chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Yes, she'll have to learn patience if she wants to live with him, won't she?
MoonlightMarauder chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
This story is breathtakingly beautiful! I really love it..

The music is really wonderful. I did the Google searches and listened to them while reading the story. It was so extremely beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes.

Finally a beautiful, romantic story without too much fluff. Truly a superb story.

-Nîphêth
purplerebecca chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
That was sweet and very lovely.
Ezmerelda chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
Thanks for the information on finding the music referred to in the story, it gives it that much more depth and colour, to actually hear the music in the background while reading.

This was another pleasant interlude, thanks for writing! "