Reviews for Heart and Soul
JoDaKe chapter 2 . 6/3
I loved this story. It's so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Omg this fanfiction is amazing! You should write more like these!
Everne chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
You inspired one of my dearest short stories called the Ghost Violinist. I have never endeavored to post my story but I very well might someday thanks to your inspiration..
Jenovaslover chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Very cute!
NoahIrene chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
LOVED IT!
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
!I LOV IT I LOV IT I LOV IT!
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Yay! I had a feeling I was meant to read this story. I thought the title was just a coincidence but then a piano shows up in the first chapter and then they start to play Heart and Soul. Being a both a pianist (and knowing how to play Heart and Soul!) and HG/SS shipper, I loved it. Thank you!

To chapter two! :D
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
wow... i loved it!:D
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
love it
padminirogue chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hello!

I'm a french girl, Harry Potter fan. I've just read your story and I loved it. It's really nice, funny and romantic. Moreover, I really like Snape and Hermione, and also when they love each other.

I wondered if you would accept me to translate it, I'm sure I would have a great pleasure doing it.

Do you think it could be possible? If you agree, just send me a message and I'll contact you again.

Hoping you'll agree.

Good bye

Padminirogue-(Esther)
xxfreakxxgrlxx chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
lol, funny that. i just had a piano exam and i played 'romance without words' good piece. kinda hard, but it was good.
sbrande chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Another excellent piece written by you.. I think I am having a Winter Solstice1 day today and am going to read all of your fan fics that you have to offer. I will leave reviews when I am done.

Cheers,