Reviews for Hangman's Alliance
Stormcutter684 chapter 17 . 6/3
Whoa! Huge evil plot twist.
Like, so many surprises, so many "Wait - WHAT?!"s,
And I'm so sad that you killed off Jack and James.
Oh my - such drama, and action, mystery and suspense. Such a creative story mixed with plenty of hidden secrets just waiting to be read.
lady angst chapter 17 . 12/3/2007
aw, that was very sweet

and very dramatic

I loved your story, but I'm bummed Norrington died...though there really wasn't anything else to do with him, was there?

Good job!
Zumbido chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
thought you ought to know, i think this is the first truely awesomw fanfiction I've ever read. Ever... and that's saying alot.
xNightcatx chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I reviewed anon because I was lazy. Just have to say I completely agree with "Sudoku", you're so fricken talented and this story seriously had me hooked. I was multi-tasking, reading this fanfic and chatting on a forum, and I completely forgot about the forums until I got to the end. No kidding!

You really are my favorite Author, you're just that cool.

Take care of yourself, keep that muse tied up in your basement, while I keep a certain Jack Sparrow tied up in mine ;) hehe

Love ya, UPDATE PLEASE! or else, I pull out the pitchfork and gather an angry mob!
XnightcatX chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
You specialize on killing me in the drama!

You rock! Lol you really are talented, and I would love to keep reading your stories. YES, THAT INCLUDES "THE PIRATES" PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

I'm not this sensitive, but I was crying. Between PoTC3 and this cute fantastic story, I've become not as cold-hearted as I was (dam you!).

Umm I'll take this time to apologize for not reviewing two other stories I thought amazing (I could've sworn I did, but I don't see the review, but I'm lazy right now, sorry).

You got game, I don't *tear* and you're really worth the time I spent around lol. Keep it up _
D.E. Mayo chapter 1 . 12/23/2006

I seriously cried because I love Will Turner/Orlando Bloom and the thought of him dead scared me...;_;

I'm a huge POTC fan, write more purleez! This was an awesome story...~tear~

threeheadedmonkey chapter 17 . 11/5/2006
Wow! A great story, I liked it very much!
sudoku chapter 17 . 8/22/2006
Oh, that is plain evil to kill off two of my favourite characters, Jack and James. You only showed Jack in flashback and James died in the middle of the story :(

The surprising thing is I keep read on in one go. The story is gripping and make people want to continue. I think you write mystery quite well beside humour. One criticism is that most of the time you put what person A said and the person B reaction in one line so it is kind of confusing. Otherwise, it is good.
hippiehappy chapter 17 . 8/6/2006
YES! awesome. I love this story. I just thought I'd tell you that :)
PirateAngel1286 chapter 17 . 5/16/2006
I hate Gillette too. Your story was just wonderful, I even cried at the end. Thank you for helping me find a good story on a boring Thursday night.
euphemismsgalore chapter 17 . 1/14/2006
I read it all in one shot!

How have I missed this beautiful story?

Firstly, congrats on staying true to the canons even after you evolved them. Loved what you've done to Will in this fiction. However, I can't help but notice some similiarities to Capn Sparrow (i.e. dreadlocks, dry humor...). But the fact that he is as cool, composed, and distant as he is - seems very plausible indeed.

The ending was extremely unique and romantic. Though the best part is, all through the story not once was a bored or skipped a line (like I usually do) because it was so excellently compelling. The roller coaster ride that is this fic' is definately going in my favourites list. Good job!
Smithy chapter 17 . 12/24/2005
You know what would be cool? Giving Mr. Groves a story. I know it sounds strange, but someone should.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 17 . 10/15/2005
ah...that was so cute. But Jack's still dead? oh dear, I'll have to square with that some day.

That was great, good story, you managed to keep them all in character pretty much, and although I'm more of a Jack-fan, this still was a great story.

Ta luv, i'm off to read the sequel(?) I'm sure I thought I saw one.

So for now...chao.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
YA killed him again! I really don't think my nerves can take this you know!
Rogue-Pirate chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
Arg! Gillette what a slimeball, I knew there was a reason why I didn't like him.