Reviews for Hermione's All That
Anonymous chapter 21 . 5/11
And one thing leads to another.
Jaimesh chapter 21 . 4/3
So far, the best fanfic. H/Hr's character is so good. Like it so much :) 11/10. Great!
lisa chapter 21 . 4/2
OMG! it was amazing, you didn't let me down!
Thx so much it was definitely the best Harry and Hermione fanfics ever!
You stuck through it the whole time and made it appropirate it was a pleasure to read.
Rate: out of 10; (100000/10)
You didn't let me down.
This was so good, I loved the whole story, and if u were ever thinking about ever having an alternate ending, or a sequel, I would suggest something like, Harry and and Hermione finding out that some evil bad guy had actually changed there lives by going back in time and making so that Harry and Hermione had never met, which would have led to how Harry and Hermione remet in your story. Then u could write how they came back to the real world, u know the actual story of Harry Potter, and that would explain why they felt the urge to be with each other so quickly in the first place. Then u could write about some journey they had to take and how they got married and started a family. I hope that all made sense to u, it was just an idea I thought u may want to use, I know u cloud make it into an awesome story. Well again I loved the one u wrote, u truly do have a gift at writing.
Hyacinth Granger chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Oh My God.. This is the greatest fanfic I have ever read! You're a very creative author.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Its Awesome it reminds me about a movie in the Phil here WONDERFUL HARMONY FF!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Amazing best Harry x Hermione book yet
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
This was trash. Yoi established that everyone though Hermione was ugly then made every guy have a rage boner for her!
DaDemigodWizard chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Im really hoping that there aint gonna be a fight between em, hermione realising that its all for a bet. But i know by now that they probs will
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
I'm kinda confused
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
AMAZING !
Amorphellia chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
OMFG!
LunaTrix Granger chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
Oh my Fucking gosh, that even made me cry. If you knew me that would be suprising.
LunaTrix Granger chapter 11 . 4/17/2016
I knew it I knew that SHITHOLE couldn't be TRUSTED sorry I have a CURSING PROBLEM , but lord Malfoy i such a DICKHEAD! Let me know if me cursing bothers you then I will stop in the comments. Anyway I loved your story so far. And I hope the ASSHOLE gets what he deserves, God he is such a pussy. SORRY HONEST I WILL TRY TO STOP!
Aniah chapter 10 . 4/17/2016