Reviews for Leatherbound Secret
gleamfang chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
This story is really sweet and shows a side of Irvine that I never expected. I like how you develop your characters and have them support each other so tirelessly despite everything that happens.

Well done but can i say that a pregnant Selphie can only mean biiiiig trouble. Thank god you didn't have Nikky come to ruin anything. It would be a bit much.

I really think Toby is a good addition to the story as they helped mature not only Irvine and Selphie but Squall and Rinoa as well even though he doesn't show it..heh heh...

Cheers

Keep Writing
Casual FFVIII Fan chapter 23 . 1/25/2010
this was very pleasant, I enjoyed reading this :D
Venus Darling chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
ooh...interesting plot. i'll add it to my favorite stories but i'll read it slowly. :D staring at the monitor too long just cab't be good for the eyes.
Explosive Paopu chapter 23 . 5/19/2006
This has got to be one of the most adorible things i have read! The entire story rocked!
CaboosesGirl chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
Could it be? Could Seifer be a great guy in disguise? Could he really have a kind heart under it all? You suprised me with this chapter. I liked it a lot, the whole baby shower was a great success. I really liked this chapter, only a few mispellings, like you said the instead of they, other than that, perfect!
CaboosesGirl chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
AW! I have a feeling that Toby is gonna have a seriously awesome relationship with Seifer. And was that Toby's first word? Zul? lol, I like it. Everything was perfect. My fav so far. Keep this up and this story will be the best!
CaboosesGirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Is Edea gonna steal Toby? That would be sad and interesting. I like this sensitive Seifer that was concerned about the baby, that was unexpected and sweet. And what's wrong with Quistis? Hidden motives or secrets, maybe? Hope to find out in the next chapter, another good one with no visible errors. You might try making the emotions shown in Quistis eyes a little more clear, they were a bit muddy. Good chapter, once again.
CaboosesGirl chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Aw! I think this thing between Irvy and Sefie is gonna be so cute! I guess I haven't gotten that far in the game, but what is Selphie's infatuation with the magazine of Laguna? Anyway, I didn't see any grammatical errors or anything that caused me to be confused other than the magazine, but otherwise this is a good chapter. Good job.
CaboosesGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I wonder what Selphie is feeling right now? I like this beginning and I can tell an interesting story awaits. Hope you can deliver!
Reinjuuken chapter 23 . 3/20/2006
It's a really adorable story...and I'm a big Irvine fan. One of my fave stories for sure! Props _
GiGgLyGaL chapter 23 . 3/4/2006
what a good story. probably the only story that i actually squealed at (irvine's proposal), so yeah, it was good. lovely story _

GG
scarletskies chapter 23 . 12/6/2005
yay loved reading this..particularly the camcorder chapter nice work !
LadyTwist chapter 23 . 5/29/2005
Beautiful story - had to read it all from the beginning in one sitting - and SO worth the time!
j'ador dior chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I didn't find Irvine out of character at all. I mean that IS his girlfriend and well, I enjoyed the first chapter very much.
diamonddust1414 chapter 23 . 4/30/2004
I enjoyed that ending. And I though that the whole scene with Toby asking everyone where babies came from was absolutely hilarious. A job well done indeed!