Reviews for The Fellowship of the King
zerah chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
this is beautiful. i wih more people would write this kinda thing. it's my fave, how about a backstory ..hinthint...BIGhint...
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
what a beautiful story. I can just see the winds of time and the quiet sadness lacing the two tranquil friends. The last line was a real tear-jerker. I loved it. Please keep writing more - I love seeing well-written friendship fics and slash fics!
Best,
Kasmi Kassim
Isildwen chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
This is a lovely story, sad and sweet. Please continue writing.
jessica kemp chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
i loved it i am crying so bad
NightbirdSongbird chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Nightbird: Well, thankee kindly, marm, for reviewin' our wee story.
Songbird: Darling, I love you, but if you continue to attempt an Irish accent, I shall have to kill you with this lead pipe and those garden shears. *flourishes aforementioned items*
Nightbird: I am cowed.
Songbird: As you should be.
Nightbird: Well, we decided to come over and check your stuff out.
Songbird: ... *giggles*. That sounds a bit off!
Nightbird: *is clueless*
Songbird: *laughs*
Nightbird: as I was about to say. You're a good writer. *-* I'm all bedazzled.
Songbird: Ah, screw talking like an adult. You're fricking awesome, dude.
Nightbird: Totally!
Songbird: Peace out, man
ss3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
thats so sad. great story
Astrum Coeli chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I never, usually, read slash. I have nothing against it, really. It just happens that *most* of them aren't well written (using an euphemism…). This freezing morning I saw yours and I clicked on it. Maybe because I seem unable to make myself study or maybe because I was inspired…I don’t know.
But I’m so glad I did. It’s very ‘essential’, but well written. Quite sad, I should add…
Lovely.
I’m definitely going to read the rest of your writings
angels-slayer-lol chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
OH that so sad. u do know that u made that a very sad ending right. it was good but y do all good storys have sad endings?
well done.
virginia woolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
UPDATE! that was a really good cliffhanger, nicely sentimental.
aleey chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
:O! Gasp! That was great! Brava, Brava, Applause to the max! I loved it! The ending, so bitter sweet, so.. cautious, so..! Ugh! Don't tell me that's all there is to it! I would weep!
No, I wouldn't, actually. But, I must say, I'm very proud of this! I loved it! It will warm the presence of my favorite stories and author's list. :)
-PJ
Sasha chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I'm really touched. This story says a lot. Even wihtout any further chapters, it is still complete and well-written.
TQ chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Well, I'd really like to see this continue! Nice writing and I like the tension developing between the two as they resolve (I hope, and in a good way) the love between the two. I loved the last line you had, "'I had you,' he said quietly." *Sigh* I love the romance between those two.
devilburns chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
good start!1
more soon please!
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Is that I? Please tell me that's not it!
Snuffles2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
The bittersweetness... ;-; I hope you conitnue soon, you've really interested me now!