Reviews for The Lost Talisman
InTheImprovementOfHerMind chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
I guess I was born under an unlucky star, since I'm only just reading this story in 2014, and it hasn't been updated since 2009... it's fantastic, by the way-I loved Alex West in the first movie, more so than Sheridan in COL (adore Gerard Butler, but he lucked out this time, since Alex captured my heart first), and I wish we could have seen more of him. Your story gives me all the Alex I could possibly hope for! Don't know if you ever will finish it (I hope so!), but great work, anyway!
Dans la ciel chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Unfortunately, I've only just discovered your story, since it seems you've abandoned it forever. I absolutely love the story, even if you have left your loyal and anxious fans hanging. I, like many others obviously, only hope that you'll come back to it one day (the sooner the better).
Cathloo chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Hey.

I know it has been a few years since you last wrote and you probably don't write for FF anymore but will you ever update...i think this story is absolutely brilliant.

Cathloo :-)
Nicole chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
O my gosh, this is by far my most favorite Lara/Alex story! So detailed and just right, you really know the characters and it could have easily been a sequel. But please update! I wanna know what happens, and Lara should finally stop being so stubborn ;) Pleeeease 3
tvdse5 chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
This is awesome! I love Alex an Lara. I am thinking about writing a fanfic about them. I POV your story!
astateofgrace chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
hey chianna, so i know that its been 2 years since you updated this fic, and i dont even know if you still write for , but if you do please continue this fic! i love lara croft and beg you to end this fic happily with enough fluff between lara and alex to make me happy!
Wolfa Moon chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
Such an awesome story. I do hope you come back to it someday. Quit a cliffhanger you left. Poor Alex. My daughters and i recently watched the first movie and goes that is the guy who plays cards against the bad men(Casino Royale) She likes him.

Your story is wonderful. Praying your muse gifts you with another chapter.

Ty for a good read. Hoping to read more. Update soon.
Angel Delight 88 chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
this is really good. will you ever up date it?
lollielegs chapter 17 . 10/7/2010
love, love love love it, pls continue the story soon, this may be the best i have read on this website!
xXscarlettlilyXx chapter 17 . 6/6/2010
The rest of the chapters were brillient!

Please write loads more stuff!
xXscarlettlilyXx chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Wonderful!

I love the chemistry between lara, Bryce, and Hillary.

Can't wait to read on!
xXscarlettlilyXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
A great opening chapter to what I know is an absolutely amazing story!

I'm going to read the rest very soon, and I'm sure the chapters will just keep getting better!

A really brillient chapter!
K.L chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
Chianna, you're a great author! i like Alex/Lara pairing. You describe all details and it's like i can really see it. Please continue writing and i'd love to read it. :)
Hieiko chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
Oh poor Alex, more pain in store for him... but more exciting events for us readers, eh?

Sosa's anger toward Alex is really extreme. I cannot wait to get to the bottom of that.

And how will Lara take it when she realizes that she was very wrong about Alex and Carmella?

Thanks for the special mention in your author's notes. Wasn't expecting it; I just really adore your story and I'm glad that you continued it. :-)
xJessx chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
You will not believe how happy and excited I was to see a new chapter alert in my inbox for this story! This is quite literally my favourite Lara/Alex story and one of my favourite fanfics of all time. I must have read it about 10 times since your last update and I'd given up hope of finding out what happens next so I am so so glad you've decided to update it again - I am begging you to continue.

I'm beyond impressed with your characterisation - every character is exactly like they are in my head. The suspense both romantically and plotwise continues - I really did not expect Sosa to be waiting in the hut. I cannot wait to see what happens next!