Reviews for Thanks
Codypup chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Hi!
It's Caitlyn!
You are a great writer!
(when I did read and write the Mighty Duck fics. it was mostly about Luis because he's REALLY hott lol)
see you on Monday!
PS read my stories please!
anne918 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Wonderful!
I absolutely adored this story. Adam and Julie are my fave couple, and I love the part in D3 where Adam dives in front of the net.
On to your story, I loved the whole thing, and it was written very well. If I had to pick a favorite part it would be when Adam walked up behind Julie and answered her question to Connie, "since we met." *Gina sighs*
You obviously have a natural talent to write. This story was an amazing little short. Usually people only get better the more they write, so I definetely hope tp see more stories from you in the future.
Keep writing!
-Gina(anne918)
Madaboutron chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Aw! That's so sweet. I'm confused though. I thought it was Charlie that jumped in front of the goal. But liked the story anyway!
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
AR that was brilliant, I loved it. So cute of Adam. You really wrote them both well, especially Adam. You should write more Adam fics, you obviously write him well, plus I think you're a great writer and I LOVE Adam lol. Right you might want to go into your settings thingy and turn the 'only signed review' thingy off, then you'll get more reviews - I know I'm not much help, with telling you exactly how to do that but anyway, Keep it up!
NICE ONE!
Perdedor721 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Hey... welcome to the wonderful world of fanfic. Oh God, just ignore that. lol. That wasn't bad. Especially for your first story. It was good... good, but kinda short. I hope to see another story from you sometime soon. Good job!
Beaner