Reviews for Thorns of a Rose
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
i thounght this story was kinda confusing but, it was an ok story
radishplant chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
cool!
sam chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
its great!Keep up the good work!
solarknight123 chapter 9 . 4/16/2005
This story's good. Hope your next chapter explains how rose got in there and how she is the key to defeat the invaders.
Wing Omega chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
"At least she doesn’t wear her glasses anymore. I suppose you can consider that good."

There is no way on this earth that Ayane ditching her glasses can ever be good.
Spirit Alleron chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
Good story I liked it it captured gate keepers how it should be i want to see more lol i am curious to hear more about ayanes gate of wind.

Spirit Alleron
Spirit Alleron chapter 7 . 2/10/2005

Spirit Alleron
furiouschiney chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
hey shadow

how long is it going to take you to update. writers block\ can't possible be taking you this long. your story is very interesting i would like to know what happens ppleeaassee!
Gatekeeper of Wind chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
Hey this is great!I love Gatekeepers 21 and I even have the DVD,keep them coming!

Travis
bloodyknight85 chapter 6 . 5/31/2004
'What with Ayane? What is the place which Ayane didn't want to go? A refusal to return... Now, that's odd... What exactly is Reiji doing with the old relic from his time? I cannot figure out anything...'

I think you should have at least 2 reviews by now. Dude, do as you like. However, don't stop writing. I want to find out what's going on... Thjis is way too disturbing for you to stop reading, man... Update sooN!
Shoda chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Keep going!

I want to know what happened..

No one seems to be writting GK21 anymore so it's nice when someone updates.
Talin808 chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
I love the way you change characters and their thoughts. Even when you change to Miu. Somrtimes I pity her for her dense thoughts. That's why I like your character thoghts style. I can't wait for your next chapter! ;)
bloodyknight85 chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
'Somebody is living inside the damn gate... What's going on? How can anything be able to block the gate especially Ayane's? This is going to be interesting to find out what is happening...'
Keep up the good work... I'm happy that you reach number five. Go to number six if you can. See you theN!
andrew chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
it was a good story that takes place right after the end of the show and i wish that the creators of the show would make more eps so that they could show us what happens to the gatekeepers after the big battle. All in all, this was a good chapter and i think that you should keep writing them
bloodyknight85 chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
'This seems that Ayane wanted to die so badly that she did not want anyone's help... I can understand what she is going through, having to ponder about his existence in her world. It's sad to see that her situation were usually similar to what we saw in our own world. Got to say this, there's no way anyone should die before knowing the reason why he or she lives in the first place...'
Keep up the good work, dude... 4 chapters already... Update soon, man.